+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today at 11:00 AM my citizenship journey will come to an end. I wish all the best to those who are waiting for Test and Oath invitation. ;)

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Big Congratulation!!!
Eagle333 said:
Today at 11:00 AM my citizenship journey will come to an end. I wish all the best to those who are waiting for Test and Oath invitation. ;)

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Valhalla said:
Anybody else besides me who wrote the test in September 2015?

I might be wrong but for my calculations it seems that CIC is sending oath letter to whom have wrote the test in Edmonton in July and even some August, hopefully September Test Takers get letter soon too.
I agree, i think now they are doing the mid-July

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Valhalla said:

I might be wrong but for my calculations it seems that CIC is sending oath letter to whom have wrote the test in Edmonton in July and even some August, hopefully September Test Takers get letter soon too.
RajevSantik said:
I agree, i think now they are doing the mid-July
Yep that's what the statistics seem like. July test takers are getting the oath invites which were Oct-Nov 2014 applicants. Hopefully, soon they will start sending out oath letters to Dec 2014 applicants, most of which were Aug/Sep 2015 test takers...

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We did our tests on Aug 31. I was asked to send by post my passport color copies which I did. My wife's DM on Sept 3 but mine is still In Process. Faxed them a letter yesterday of overseas job hoping to get DM and invite soon.

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
abdul560 said:
hello
to all edmonton applicants who took the oath can you pls tell how long you recieved the passport if you have applied for one after the oath ?
thank you in advance
If you apply in passport office down town Edmonton it ll be in your hands in 5 business days although they say 10 business days. I got mine in 4 days and my wife got in 5 days. We applied for regular process but you can also get next day with extra fee.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumark said:
If you apply in passport office down town Edmonton it ll be in your hands in 5 business days although they say 10 business days. I got mine in 4 days and my wife got in 5 days. We applied for regular process but you can also get next day with extra fee.
thanks for the feed back :)

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I took the test 2 weeks ago and my ecas is still showing in process-test invite was sent!
I'm getting worried because I noticed that most timelines shows that decision was made in 2 days or so. Interview went well, and I passed the test.

Valhalla said:

mamad604

Nov 12, 2014
dr_majed8835 said:
I took the test 2 weeks ago and my ecas is still showing in process-test invite was sent!
I'm getting worried because I noticed that most timelines shows that decision was made in 2 days or so. Interview went well, and I passed the test.
Same here, I took the test in Sep 3 and my timeline still shows in process and it doesn't even show the test invite for the Sep test. I'm not sure if someone here got the Oath invite despite his/her timeline shows in process.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dr_majed8835 said:
mamad604 said:
Same here, I took the test in Sep 3 and my timeline still shows in process and it doesn't even show the test invite for the Sep test. I'm not sure if someone here got the Oath invite despite his timeline shows in process.
My wife's status changed 3 weeks after the test....

Some applicants are seeing some delays with their ecas updates...I don't think there is anything to worry about.

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
dr_majed8835 said:
I took the test at beginning of July and ecas shows that they sent me the invitation letter for the test at June 20 :)).
My ecase never was updated properly.