andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations new Oath takers!!!

josemulino said:
Just got my invite today for my Oath ceremony in Edmonton on October 5th. It looks like things are picking up now guys. Good luck to everyone and I am hoping you guys are called soon.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
josemulino said:
Just got my invite today for my Oath ceremony in Edmonton on October 5th. It looks like things are picking up now guys. Good luck to everyone and I am hoping you guys are called soon.
Congratulations!

So the next four ceremonies in Edmonton are on Sept 22, 29, Oct 1st and 5th

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I'm having my test in Edmonton office this week what do you guys suggest that I take with me? What documents do they usually ask for other than the original passports, PR cards, documents of landing?

I would appreciate your help.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josemulino said:
Congratulations for the oath
do you remember what i have told you that you will be called for an oath ceremony before us ;) ?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
dr_majed8835 said:
I'm having my test in Edmonton office this week what do you guys suggest that I take with me? What documents do they usually ask for other than the original passports, PR cards, documents of landing?

Would you please share your timeline?

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
dr_majed8835 said:

It says it on the letter you received! Take originals of everything you submitted with your application.

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
I strongly suggest carrying all the documents listed in the thread below:
Documents to carry
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-documents-to-carry-t347126.0.html

Plus

dr_majed8835 said:

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
abdul560 said:
Congratulations for the oath
do you remember what i have told you that you will be called for an oath ceremony before us ;) ?
Yeah... I remember. This was a long year and a half wait. I wish you luck too. Hopefully you guys will be able to vote.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
dr_majed8835 said:

Bring taxes, ask for the Record of Employment, if you have the entries from CBSA that's always useful, your PR card is super important as well as ALL your passports. Anything else that you think it might prove your residency is always welcome. I had a thousand papers.... Just in case

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Completely agree with josemulino, "carry" all documents that you think will prove your presence in Canada during those 3 years including rent agreements or mortgage documents.
Plus

josemulino said:
Bring taxes, ask for the Record of Employment, if you have the entries from CBSA that's always useful, your PR card is super important as well as ALL your passports. Anything else that you think it might prove your residency is always welcome. I had a thousand papers.... Just in case

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Still waiting for the oath. My test was last Aug 31 2015 and my status on ecas says Decision Made. Well i hope its positive. I dont know why it takes longer to send the results if its yes or no?

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
I am in the same boat as you pongpong (Aug 28 test - decision made).

I believe they are focusing their energies on their travelling road show to Ft Mac this week and maybe setting us all aside for their "Citizenship Week" the week before the elections.

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
ERJOPA said:
I am in the same boat as you pongpong (Aug 28 test - decision made).

I believe they are focusing their energies on their travelling road show to Ft Mac this week and maybe setting us all aside for their "Citizenship Week" the week before the elections.
I hope so...

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plus said:
Completely agree with josemulino, "carry" all documents that you think will prove your presence in Canada during those 3 years including rent agreements or mortgage documents.
Plus

I suggest to take T4's and NoA's