+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

SIDJ

Sep 17, 2015
I have written and passed my test on July 30, decision made on Aug1 and waiting for Oath. Does anyone got Oath who has written the test July 30.

olying

Sep 15, 2010
SIDJ said:
I have written and passed my test on July 30, decision made on Aug1 and waiting for Oath. Does anyone got Oath who has written the test July 30.
I took the test on July 29 and am still waiting for oath. May I ask when you submitted your application?

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
pptm said:
I took the test on Sept 3rd, they sent me the oath letter on September 14th for the ceremony on Sept 29th.
Congrats, that is quick, there are people who gave tests in june and july still waiting for the oath

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations pptm!! thats amazing!
Did they update your ecas as well?

Thanks
Plus
pptm said:
I took the test on Sept 3rd, they sent me the oath letter on September 14th for the ceremony on Sept 29th.

pptm

Aug 16, 2015
plus said:
Congratulations pptm!! thats amazing!
Did they update your ecas as well?

Thanks
Plus
Yes, I actually saw the e-case update first, then I got the mail yesterday

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pptm said:
Yes, I actually saw the e-case update first, then I got the mail yesterday
That is really fast and lucky! Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing your timeline? Were you issued an RQ? I have noticed recently that they are trying to get the old RQ cases done as fast as possible...

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
lenium said:
Do you guys remember if the officer took your record of Landing away at the time of interview or not? I don't remember and I cannot find the original one:
He Cant. You need it to claim your retirement. Or that's what my officer said

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
I checked my ecas yesterday and it says decision made. For what I understand, that only means the decision is made and I still need to wait to be called for my oath. However, most people here applied 8 or 9 month after me... Hopefully that will help.

Does anyone who got their status change got called soon after that?

pptm

Aug 16, 2015
wes786 said:
That is really fast and lucky! Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing your timeline? Were you issued an RQ? I have noticed recently that they are trying to get the old RQ cases done as fast as possible...
They start processing my application in May 2014;I am not sure when the file's been transferred to local office;I missed my 1st test in Aug 2015; then they sent me the final one to write on Sept 3rd and I never got RQ(does RQ stand for questionaries? I am new to the forum, so just be clarified)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pptm said:
They start processing my application in May 2014;I am not sure when the file's been transferred to local office;I missed my 1st test in Aug 2015; then they sent me the final one to write on Sept 3rd and I never got RQ(does RQ stand for questionaries? I am new to the forum, so just be clarified)
Lucky you! RQ is for resident's questionnaire, they ask people to fill it out if they have doubts about their residency in Canada...

olying

Sep 15, 2010
Just received the oath letter. My oath ceremony is on Oct 1. I submtted my application on Sep 2014 and took the test on July 29.

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
olying said:
Just received the oath letter. My oath ceremony is on Oct 1. I submtted my application on Sep 2014 and took the test on July 29.

Congrats

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olying said:

Congratulations
thanks for the feed back

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
Just got my invite today for my Oath ceremony in Edmonton on October 5th. It looks like things are picking up now guys. Good luck to everyone and I am hoping you guys are called soon.