Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrmaz said:
Hi every one!
I filled citizenship application in sept 2014.Passed test and interview on August 4,2015 and decision made on e-cas on August 7th,2015.
I have question at the end of interview i was not ask to sign any paper.Is it normal?.I am still waiting for oath letter.
thanks
Maybe you will sign on that paper the day of your oath, I did sign mine after the lady finished interviewing me and told me to wait to be called for oath within 2 to 4 months. As you can see I am an October applicant.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Hi All,

For family application, are dependents required to be present during the Citizenship Test even they are not required to take the test?.

Thanks

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No They are not required to be present for the test. Mine was family application and We did not take our kids for the test. Just the wife and I went for the test. All the best for the test.

asagalen said:
Hi All,

For family application, are dependents required to be present during the Citizenship Test even they are not required to take the test?.

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
New OATH Ceremonies in September:

Location: • Art Gallery of Alberta Address: 2 Winston Churchill Square N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2C1 Date: Tuesday September 22, 2015 Time: 12:00 PM Open to the public: Yes

Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2C1 Date: Tuesday September 22, 2015 Time: 2:30 PM Open to the public: Yes

Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2C1 Date: Tuesday September 29, 2015 Time: 12:00 PM Open to the public: Yes

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
It looks like EDM office is sending oath invites 2 or 3 weeks before the actual ceremony is to take place.

Some may get an invite for the 9/29 ceremony before the end of the week.

A lot of us in this boat may be getting an invite for ceremonies during "Citizenship Week" (Oct 12-18) which means that invites would be sent starting next week or the week after.

If the above becomes true, they may be hoping that we would be so grateful in becoming Canadians that we would vote for the party who gave us that citizenship.

Then again, we can be like my wife (A Canadian by birth) who is so disgusted by their treatment of me during the interview after the test (wasn't good) that she is voting for the other party.

No wonder they call election campaigns "the silly season".

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys remember if the officer took your record of Landing away at the time of interview or not? I don't remember and I cannot find the original one:

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
Do you guys remember if the officer took your record of Landing away at the time of interview or not? I don't remember and I cannot find the original one:
they returned mine..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lenium said:
Took it to verify then returned it back...

They don't keep anything original. If they wanted your ROL they would've made a copy and return the original back.

pptm

Aug 16, 2015
I took the test on Sept 3rd, they sent me the oath letter on September 14th for the ceremony on Sept 29th.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
pptm said:
I took the test on Sept 3rd, they sent me the oath letter on September 14th for the ceremony on Sept 29th.
Congratulations .....wow that is fast.
Would you please if you don't mind share your timeline with us ?

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pptm said:
NO WAY :eek:
could you pls tell us when did you sent your application ?