+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test results, Edmonton Office

Hakunamatata

Jul 20, 2015
ABscientist said:
Just checked eCAS. My oath date is scheduled for the middle of august! I cant be happier ;D

It took 10 years start to finish (I mean since applying for PR to taking the oath) :)
When. Did you do your test ??
Congratulations

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
ABscientist said:
Just checked eCAS. My oath date is scheduled for the middle of august! I cant be happier ;D

It took 10 years start to finish (I mean since applying for PR to taking the oath) :)
Congratulations!!!

buzz123

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Neel09. I just wrote my test today (July 31) and got a perfect score. AT the end of my interview, the lady told me that she'd like to take a look at my file one more time and will let me know if anything is needed. When I asked if there were any concerns, she said there weren't any at this point. Not sure what to make of it. Hopefully this results in an invitation to attend the oath ceremony next. Any one out there have any ideas? :)

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABscientist said:

since there is no timeline in your signature can you please tell what day exactly you took the test ?
was there any decision made on e-case before invitation for oath apperared ?
thanks in advance

Neel09

Star Member
May 20, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06/08/2010, Edmonton
buzz123 said:
Congratulations Neel09. I just wrote my test today (July 31) and got a perfect score. AT the end of my interview, the lady told me that she'd like to take a look at my file one more time and will let me know if anything is needed. When I asked if there were any concerns, she said there weren't any at this point. Not sure what to make of it. Hopefully this results in an invitation to attend the oath ceremony next. Any one out there have any ideas? :)
Hi Buzz123, I still did not get oath invitation yet:) But my expectations are soo high right now after I saw several oath invitations for people who gave their tests within a week before me :p As for the interview I think u don't have anything to worry about. I heard mostly if they want anything they will ask there right away so you will know. I personally know one person who went for the interview and he was asked to provide additional information in the interview and visa officer told him that he will get the letter in 2 weeks and he did get the letter in one week.

GoCanada1985

Jun 18, 2014
A lot of us are getting close! I think there seems to be a difference with some people receiving their oaths after their tests a lot sooner then others. My wife wrote her test on June 5, 2015 and had 19/20. Her interview went well and she was given the standard 2-4 months wait time for an oath which it is just about 2 months now. So I know it will be coming soon. But I find it interesting that other people going through the same Edmonton office are receiving their letters within a few weeks of writing the test such as Hakunamatata. I assume it just comes down to which agents have each file. But it does make a person nervous about whether the letter may have been lost in the mail.

My wifes Ecas was updated for the first time since October on July 31. It stated that on May 13, 2015 her test letter was sent out to write the test on June 5 and if the letter was not received we should contact them lol A lot of good this update does in August.

Application rec'd July 3, 2014
Book rec'd Sept 2014
Additional info requested October 2014 (Minor clarification)
Test letter: Received May 2015 to write June 5, 2015
Oath date: Still unknown

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
GoCanada1985 said:
A lot of us are getting close! I think there seems to be a difference with some people receiving their oaths after their tests a lot sooner then others. My wife wrote her test on June 5, 2015 and had 19/20. Her interview went well and she was given the standard 2-4 months wait time for an oath which it is just about 2 months now. So I know it will be coming soon. But I find it interesting that other people going through the same Edmonton office are receiving their letters within a few weeks of writing the test such as Hakunamatata. I assume it just comes down to which agents have each file. But it does make a person nervous about whether the letter may have been lost in the mail.

My wifes Ecas was updated for the first time since October on July 31. It stated that on May 13, 2015 her test letter was sent out to write the test on June 5 and if the letter was not received we should contact them lol A lot of good this update does in August.

Book rec'd Sept 2014
GoCanada1985 you are right. My wife had exam on May 28 and she is still waiting for oath. There was nothing wrong in file and she had no issue with file. she applied in March 2014.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update....

I just received a letter to go to vote in this coming Federal Election, I am still waiting for my Oath ceremony though. The voting letter has my name and the place to go to vote. Which means CIC already approved my case and granted my citizenship? Ecas still saying Decision Made after Test.

Hakunamatata

Jul 20, 2015
GoCanada1985 said:

Book rec'd Sept 2014
I can understand your frustration but i applied on november 2013!!
I've been waiting for so long before they contact me for the test!!
But hopefully you'll have an answer very soon

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
Fort McMurray applicants who had their test and or oath in June please please share your experience.

Thank you in advance