+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test-Request for urgent guidence

Kabumchun

Mar 8, 2015
Hello,

I have the citizenship test on April-14-2015. Do I need to translate the non english stamps in my passports for the 4 years period? and take it with me to the interview? I submitted the original translation when I sent my application on 2013! Do I need to have the original with myself again?!

Please guide me

Thank you

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Kabumchun said:
Hello,

I have the citizenship test on April-14-2015. Do I need to translate the non english stamps in my passports for the 4 years period? and take it with me to the interview? I submitted the original translation when I sent my application on 2013! Do I need to have the original with myself again?!

Please guide me

Thank you
its good to have the translations done again because the cic officer will check your passport(s) for stamps and you don't want to create any doubt in cic officer's mind. That way you would be able to avoid RQ (mini and big both). I think cic officer at time of interview is different from the one who actually assesses your file.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabumchun said:
Hello,

Please guide me

Thank you
You should not have submitted the original translation. Do you have copies of your translation? If so that is good enough. Do not spend one more time. If you don't have copies then you may have to spend once more just to be safe. You can mention that you have already sent it with your initial application.