+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test Questions

Nocila

Feb 5, 2023
I've just received an invitation to take my citizenship test this month, and I didn't see anything about scheduling the test in the letter, does this mean I can take it any time within the 3 weeks indicated on the test?

Also, for questions about local government, I've noticed a lot of the practice tests for BC are focused around Richmond. I'm located in the Greater Victoria area, but not Victoria itself, so I'm wondering which local government I should be studying for, Victoria, Langford (my town), or Richmond? Most of the government figures will be the same between all three, but I'm a bit nervous about the ones that aren't.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

DSEuro78

Jun 18, 2017
Read the study guide a few times. I cannot imagine any questions will be outside of that book/guide. I also don't think they will be so granular with the tests in terms of location (such as Richmond or Victoria) but more general BC/West questions.

Nocila

Feb 5, 2023
Thank you for the quick response!

I've listened to the study guide about a dozen times so far, and it tells you to fill out your local government figures, so it seems to me that it wouldn't exactly be outside of the book, the guide just doesn't tell you the answer for the question...

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
I used the practice tests on you tube, they are not 100% the questions asked, but pretty close.
i was completed in around 8 minutes, it’s really not as hard as you might think, good luck

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
The questions were fairly simple and could be answered by common sense. However , I had practises a lot and given 1000s of mock tests questions.

So study the guide thoroughly atleast once. And then keep referring to it while taking mock tests.