+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test question

Asker302

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Me and my wife going to submit citizenship application soon

Since we are submitting together. does it necessarily mean we get test invitation together?
Can we split the invitation to different days?

Also where the citizenship exam locations usually are?

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sending it as family application would be better so that they can verify the travel dates and other info efficiently. However, it is optional and you can send it separate as well. No data available whether one will be faster than the other. if it is family app, all will get test invite for the same date. However, downside is, if one application is incomplete, they will return all. I believe all major cities do have exam centers.

Asker302

Star Member
May 27, 2016
ajithpl said:
Sending it as family application would be better so that they can verify the travel dates and other info efficiently. However, it is optional and you can send it separate as well. No data available whether one will be faster than the other. if it is family app, all will get test invite for the same date. However, downside is, if one application is incomplete, they will return all. I believe all major cities do have exam centers.
We had all travel dates together so makes sense to submit the application together
When we get the test invitation, can we ask to reschedule for one of us?

the reason being that we have a small baby and we haven't found a babysitter we can trust. We do have my parents on a super visa but we can't guarantee that they are going to be in Canada on a certain date into the future. Taking a baby to oath is probably fine, but can't see how that works for a test ...