+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test question

corazon3

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Maisa said:
My husband & I both got different versions of the test. Mine was super hard &my husband's was even more!
Nothing like the online practice test. I think it's all to do with luck. I am so grateful that we both passed.
Maisa
Don't confuse people here. The questions are a little different from the online ones but the online tests are helpful. If you can get close to a perfect score in one of those online tests with 100 questions, you'll breeze through the real test. Of course if English is your second language or your command of English is not so good, it'll be tough no matter how much you study the book. And also there are many uneducated people taking the test! In my test there were two tricky questions and the rest was not so hard.

Maisa

Jun 14, 2012
Take it easy Buddy!
I am sharing my experience. If you got an easy version then good for you. People need to study the official book & not rely on the on line sites.

corazon3 said:
Don't confuse people here. The questions are a little different from the online ones but the online tests are helpful. If you can get close to a perfect score in one of those online tests with 100 questions, you'll breeze through the real test. Of course if English is your second language or your command of English is not so good, it'll be tough no matter how much you study the book. And also there are many uneducated people taking the test! In my test there were two tricky questions and the rest was not so hard.