+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test question

waleedhk

Sep 28, 2013
Hi, my test is in the next week, everyone is saying that they made the test real hard and 25-30% is the failing rate. I studied hard but I would like to request anyone who have taken the test in the last 3 months please write down any questions that you remember and what place did you write the test so we are prepared for it

Please no spam or trolling, I am willing to share some of the questions that came on the test in the last five months- PM me for this.

Thanks

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waleedhk said:
Hi, my test is in the next week, everyone is saying that they made the test real hard and 25-30% is the failing rate. I studied hard but I would like to request anyone who have taken the test in the last 3 months please write down any questions that you remember and what place did you write the test so we are prepared for it

Please no spam or trolling, I am willing to share some of the questions that came on the test in the last five months- PM me for this.

Thanks
Why asking other people for this?
You can test your selfhttp://www.v-soul.com/

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
Don"t worry,test is so easy...
I took test in Scarborough 3 weeks ago with perfect score :D,super easy..
They asked us, don"t share questions outside.
Read book few times and a bunch of online tests.
Good Luck,

waleedhk

Sep 28, 2013
The thing is other people are saying that they have revised the test and therefore online tests have become useless. So I don't know who to trust I read the book couple of times but I'm getting mixed up with the dates and events.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waleedhk said:
The thing is other people are saying that they have revised the test and therefore online tests have become useless. So I don't know who to trust I read the book couple of times but I'm getting mixed up with the dates and events.
If you have read the book just a couple of times, it is not enough if you mix up dates and events. My advice:
Just study hard. Study until you know the stuff thoroughly. Read the book many times, do online tests (they were helpful for me), read the book online, download apps on this etc. You can even listen to the book as audio files on CIC website. I read the book so many times and repeated parts that I did not master that well, read texts of images, did tons of online tests, had a the book as an app in my phone, and a test app as well.

I dont know what my score was when I did the test in Dec 2012, but I had a good feeling after it, and felt that I knew answers to all the questions, and then I found out that I passed. You dont want to fail, as then it will delay your application.

justmeinyyc

Jan 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not trying to brag, but I wrote the test on Sept 17th and I found it ridiculously easy. I scored 20/20.
I have heard that some people find the test very challenging so I wonder how many versions there are.

I read the book 2 or 3 times and took numerous online tests which were very helpful. I only began studying
7-10 days before the test. Try to become familiar with key dates and people and pay attention to the levels of government.

Good luck!

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justmeinyyc said:
I'm not trying to brag, but I wrote the test on Sept 17th and I found it ridiculously easy. I scored 20/20.
I have heard that some people find the test very challenging so I wonder how many versions there are.

I read the book 2 or 3 times and took numerous online tests which were very helpful. I only began studying
7-10 days before the test. Try to become familiar with key dates and people and pay attention to the levels of government.

Good luck!
There are a few versions that are given to test-takers, Maybe 8 versions or so in the room? My test was partially quite difficult, but some questions were easy. I don't know what score I got, but I had a good feeling about it and passed.

waleedhk said:
any particular topic that i should study and prep 100% on?
They can ask about anything in the book so study the whole book. It is a very thin booklet, and not rocket science, so get busy with it. There are way more difficult and thicker books in the world. Be glad you don't have to study one of them.

Montreal2013 said:
Study everything 100%. Don't be lazy.
Yep. Study until you dream about the events in the book. Except of course Canadian citizenship has no meaning to you...

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Can cic denied individual from becoming a citizen because OF THE problem and what the person was found with when the person came to seek refugee.I know of some who came in to Canada for refugee,he went to his hearing was approved by the JUDge despite every thing they found with him at the port of entry at THE time he was claiming his refugee.Now,he is a permanent resident and he is scared to apply for citizenship because he think cic will not allow him due to what was found with him before he became PR.PLS need a respons.

Maisa

Jun 14, 2012
The test is hard & I mean really hard. Nothing like the online versions. I sat for the test in Sep. Thank God passed & waiting for the oath.
Study the book in details& good luck.

mtlgold

Aug 14, 2013
Maisa said:
The test is hard & I mean really hard. Nothing like the online versions. I sat for the test in Sep. Thank God passed & waiting for the oath.
Study the book in details& good luck.
there must be multiple copies of the test, as i have friends whom say the test is super easy, and i read on here that it is super hard? i took my test end of July and it was easy, i read the booklet a few times and did online tests.

YoungerMan

Apr 2, 2013
Hi Guys

Happy Monday :)
I understand that I need to read the booklet and no arguments there :)
I do however would like to ask for those who also did the online practice tests- are the questions similar to the one's you can find on the real test? are they much different?

Thanks

christy198112

Mar 30, 2012
Yes, they are similiars but don't take it for granted!!! because that happened to me, I have memorized more the questions from the online practice test and the first time I went to take my test, there were like 5 questions that I didnt see them at online practice.

Read more the book!

Good luck! :)

Maisa

Jun 14, 2012
My husband & I both got different versions of the test. Mine was super hard &my husband's was even more!
Nothing like the online practice test. I think it's all to do with luck. I am so grateful that we both passed.
Maisa

mtlgold said:
there must be multiple copies of the test, as i have friends whom say the test is super easy, and i read on here that it is super hard? i took my test end of July and it was easy, i read the booklet a few times and did online tests.