+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test online

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Hi all, when do we receive an official email for test after the tracker is updated and showing you a date for the test???

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Hi,
I received an invitation to apply for citizenship test online, and it says if you are outside of canada reply in 24-48 hours. I missed the email in that timeframe, what should I do? has somebody given the test outside of canada without notifying? Please assist.

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,
I received an invitation to apply for citizenship test online, and it says if you are outside of canada reply in 24-48 hours. I missed the email in that timeframe, what should I do? has somebody given the test outside of canada without notifying? Please assist.
just do it,,, no wait more time

SwanTanya

Jul 22, 2017
Adding myself to the list of worrying people here. Just wrote my test. During the test I’ve got a windows update popup, clicked X to close it, immediately received a popup from the test asking if I was on another tab. I clicked “I’m back!” and continued with test. I noted that this happened on 16th question, and since I eventually received 20/20 that means that the first 15 answers were correct anyway… will keep you posted on what happens next. Hopefully it’s fine.

Reactions: Cassiano

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Adding myself to the list of worrying people here. Just wrote my test. During the test I’ve got a windows update popup, clicked X to close it, immediately received a popup from the test asking if I was on another tab. I clicked “I’m back!” and continued with test. I noted that this happened on 16th question, and since I eventually received 20/20 that means that the first 15 answers were correct anyway… will keep you posted on what happens next. Hopefully it’s fine.
just wait for test completed

model78

Jan 20, 2021
Hi. I passed the test 19/20 but it did not say me congratulation .it said Thank you for taking the exam . Is there any thing wrong .i am bit worried .Thanks

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hi. I passed the test 19/20 but it did not say me congratulation .it said Thank you for taking the exam . Is there any thing wrong .i am bit worried .Thanks
maybe it was change to avoid any misunderstanding
did you receive an e-mail
Citizenship test completed - Do Not Reply / Examen de citoyenneté complété- Ne Pas Répondre

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.

Application number: C00XXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!
You passed the test.

Your score was XX out of 20
To pass the test, you need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly.

We’ll contact you with the next steps in the process in the upcoming months.

Date of the test: Month Day, 202X
Time completed: XX:XX xm EST

This score is
  • temporary
  • not your official test result
If cheating is known or suspected
  • your test result may be invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we’ll
  • review and confirm your official test result
  • contact you with your next steps

model78

Jan 20, 2021
maybe it was change to avoid any misunderstanding
did you receive an e-mail
Citizenship test completed - Do Not Reply / Examen de citoyenneté complété- Ne Pas Répondre

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this message.

Application number: C00XXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!
You passed the test.

Your score was XX out of 20
To pass the test, you need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly.

We’ll contact you with the next steps in the process in the upcoming months.

Date of the test: Month Day, 202X
Time completed: XX:XX xm EST

This score is
  • temporary
If cheating is known or suspected
  • your test result may be invalid
  • an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) official will follow up with you
In the upcoming months, we’ll
  • contact you with your next steps
I did not receive official email yet I passed exam 1st April at 8 clock but still did not get anything. There was option to send your results to your email so I click it and got my results in my email right away but in the email its just saying thanks for complete test

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for completing the test!
Your score was 19 out of 20

You need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly to pass.
Your questions were about the study guide:
Citizenship test based on Discover Canada
Date of the test: April 1, 2022

Time completed:
This score is
  • temporary
If we suspect or know you have cheated
  • we may decide your test is invalid
In the upcoming months, we will
  • contact you with next steps

Reactions: Cassiano

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
I did not receive official email yet I passed exam 1st April at 8 clock but still did not get anything. There was option to send your results to your email so I click it and got my results in my email right away but in the email its just saying thanks for complete test

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for completing the test!
Your score was 19 out of 20

You need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly to pass.
Your questions were about the study guide:
Citizenship test based on Discover Canada
Date of the test: April 1, 2022

Time completed:
This score is
  • temporary
If we suspect or know you have cheated
  • we may decide your test is invalid
In the upcoming months, we will
  • contact you with next steps
they changed the letter, no worries,,,, you will see soon it was completed on the tracker

CanEuro

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hey everyone,

Is it necessary that one should wait to receive test invite email or they can give test moment they see the invite on the tracker. I see many didn't receive test invite email but got test invite update on their tracker.

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hey everyone,

Is it necessary that one should wait to receive test invite email or they can give test moment they see the invite on the tracker. I see many didn't receive test invite email but got test invite update on their tracker.
wait for the test invite, at least the windows period time