+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship test notification update

CicStratos

May 17, 2014
hi all,

so i finally got my official test notification for the test on nov 21st at 1:30 pm!!. what is the best way to study for the test? i am planning to read the book twice and practice online for the questions. Is the test hard? what is the process after the test? btw I will be giving my test at the scarborough office, so anyone familiar with the process please do inform me!!. also, how fast do you get invited for the oath after your test? is scarborough doing the oath on the same day?

thanks a lot!

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Would you mind saying how did you get the notification online by email on ecas or by mail ?

Regards

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CicStratos said:
hi all,

so i finally got my official test notification for the test on nov 21st at 1:30 pm!!. what is the best way to study for the test? i am planning to read the book twice and practice online for the questions. Is the test hard? what is the process after the test? btw I will be giving my test at the scarborough office, so anyone familiar with the process please do inform me!!. also, how fast do you get invited for the oath after your test? is scarborough doing the oath on the same day?

thanks a lot!
easy, I finished within 5mins. Though, I took Canadian studies at univ. Just read the book and practices a lots online