+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test - Mississauga Office

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I applied my citizenship case in Jan 2014 and today i got the letter to appear for the test.

In the letter its been asked to bring license, health card , Passports and Landing Paper.

It also asks to "bring original documents that support your citizenship application" Can somebody more experienced here tell me what documents i need to take to test . I am confused since i didn't sent any documents with my initial application.

Thanks.

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto0725 said:
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I applied my citizenship case in Jan 2014 and today i got the letter to appear for the test.

In the letter its been asked to bring license, health card , Passports and Landing Paper.

It also asks to "bring original documents that support your citizenship application" Can somebody more experienced here tell me what documents i need to take to test . I am confused since i didn't sent any documents with my initial application.

Thanks.
Hey Buddy, What is your local office? Did you get any RQ or Fingerprint request?

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
No nothing .. Just AOR and then this test request. I have quite a lot of travel so i am worried what documents i need to take for the test.
Just a quick question, Did your ECAS gets updated as well or your just received a test invitation letter by mail. What does your ECAS says at the moment?

HoneyBee16

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I gave my Test last month at Scarborough Location. They asked me the same documents mentioned above in your chat. The officer only checked my license, health card , Passports and Landing Paper.

But for a safer side i took all the original documents. I would recomend you to do the same.

nexxus007

Jul 30, 2014
toronto0725 said:

Thanks.
Mostly they are concerned with your IDs. I had taken the following documents, all original. However..they did not check any of these documents:
a. Latest pay stub
b. Property tax receipt
c. Tax returns
d. Degree certificates and marksheets

They only checked my health card, driver's license, PR card, SIN card and verified stamps in my passport.