+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test in Glen Erin Mississauga

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
anyone who is scheduled for test in Glen Erin Mississauga please share your date and time. If already given test please share date and time and experience of interview and also if you received oath letter same day or not.

This will help us all. Lets pray this coming month of Oct be glorious and merciful to all who are waiting for test and oath. Also RQ recipients do share your experience.

coolifrs

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
anyone who is scheduled for test in Glen Erin Mississauga please share your date and time. If already given test please share date and time and experience of interview and also if you received oath letter same day or not.

This will help us all. Lets pray this coming month of Oct be glorious and merciful to all who are waiting for test and oath. Also RQ recipients do share your experience.
I wrote my test this past week in Glen Erin Mississauga. It was announced before the start of the test that people would get scheduled for the oath if there are no issues with their files, but this is only on a case by case basis. Not everyone received an oath invite. The office was staffed by great people - friendly, diverse team who were genuine and down to earth. The interview was thorough and professional. Hope this helps.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
Thanks coolifrs and Sophie_Anne for your feedback. can you guys tell me what time the test was. do cic group people with certain files or case complexity into certain groups or its all just random.

splitfire15

Aug 21, 2014
Sophie_Anne said:
8:45 for me, on a Monday morning. No oath letters distributed for my group.
I'm done with my oath taking today at 9 in the morning. Everything was so smooth and everyone was so excited so to speak. Actually, I took my test last week sept. 22, 2014 and right after the interview, they've gave me the oath letter and just one week to be exact is my oath taking ceremony!

novembre2013

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
hello; I wrote my exam on september 30th and took my oath today october 6th.
I had a RQ before test in june

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
If anyone got oath date for the test taken on August 11 at 7.45 AM at Glen Erin Mississauga, please update.

Thanks

Canadp

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
canadp you took the test 2 months ago. what was your status. please share interview experience in detail so we all can benefit. please share your file complexity or was it simple and interview was great. are you waiting for oath now or were you given oath letter right away