+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test - Glen Erin -Mississauga- May 2012

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
sometimes you never know...maybe it is slow simply because it is summer time and many people are away on holiday and so things are more "sluggish"...

if we all notice, Canadians do focus on family a lot and take time off for trips and cottage...so maybe things are slower and a bit random because many are on leave and people who are not have to take on more...and Government employees do get a good chunk of time off...and this is their time to enjoy a bit too...

just thinking of a regular plain explanation... I know it is easy for us to let our imagination run wild too on why this...or why that ? In many places, during the summer time work does grind to a slow and snail's pace ....

Keep the faith guys.... :)

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
us2yow said:
sometimes you never know...maybe it is slow simply because it is summer time and many people are away on holiday and so things are more "sluggish"...

if we all notice, Canadians do focus on family a lot and take time off for trips and cottage...so maybe things are slower and a bit random because many are on leave and people who are not have to take on more...and Government employees do get a good chunk of time off...and this is their time to enjoy a bit too...

just thinking of a regular plain explanation... I know it is easy for us to let our imagination run wild too on why this...or why that ? In many places, during the summer time work does grind to a slow and snail's pace ....

Keep the faith guys.... :)
+1

desibabu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Sorry but fact is citizenship and immigration laid of thousands employees to save money. whoever there , over loaded with work.
wish all of best of luck. anyhow we will be getting citizenship within 4 months, unless some Query.
good luck guys. till then have fun of waiting.

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
So it seems like another week gone and no updates on my status ???
any updates on any one else from May batch?

p56208

May 30, 2012
May batch @ Glen Erin- Had anybody got oath invitation letter who appeared for test on or around 11th May?
Thanks,

tims

Jul 26, 2012
It's been a frozen week.. either we are not hearing from some of them who got the update or there has absolutely been no movement

cfila

Jun 27, 2012
Tims, there was one update for Glen Erin reported in the general May thread. Test on May 2nd, oath on August 30th.

p56208

May 30, 2012
I called CIC and they told me that i have passed the test but no news on Oath Schedule. I had my test on May 11th.

paraug99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
p56208 said:
I called CIC and they told me that i have passed the test but no news on Oath Schedule. I had my test on May 11th.
Congratulations P56208.
i've tried calling them a couple of times but have always had to hang up after waiting insanely for nearly an hour once.
anyways, hoping for the best.
gl everyone.

boyong91

Aug 21, 2012
p56208 said:
Thats good we called them and they only response was still pending and they even say if we pass or not. We took the test last May 15.

boyong91

Aug 21, 2012
PR2008 said:
Hello Everyone,

I just checked my eCAS status and I have got Oath date for Aug 21st. I wrote my test on May 8th at Mississauga.

Good luck everyone..

Cheers,

PR2008
Hi can i know what is eCAS and how to get in there. thanks

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Click continue , check mark I AGREE, then continue
Type you client id and other info, it will take you to your ecas status...