+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test From Outside Canada

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
Guys can you please tell me can i do the test outside canada??? In my email invation there is no mention of outside canada? Can i still go ahead and send them an email? Pls if you guys can tell me??

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Guys can you please tell me can i do the test outside canada??? In my email invation there is no mention of outside canada? Can i still go ahead and send them an email? Pls if you guys can tell me??
What happened with you KAro10 ? can you please share if you took the test?

Reactions: Karo10

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Anyone who took a test outside of Canada, have your process progressed to Oath Ceremony yet?

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hey
Yes i did the test and i passed it and it got updated to completed
Thank you
Congratulations ! thanks for sharing. Did you informed them? if so could you please share how did you do that and what was their reply?

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Guys need advice

As my test dates wil expire on 12 nov . And wanted to give test outside canada. As instructed in the invite, i emailed them for test outside canada but didn't get any responase from them. So what should i do? I tried to sign in the link but there is a check box which states that 'i dechlare that i am physically present in canada' with outh checking this it is not going forward. So please advice what should i do?

• Wow
Reactions: Cassiano

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Guys need advice

As my test dates wil expire on 12 nov . And wanted to give test outside canada. As instructed in the invite, i emailed them for test outside canada but didn't get any responase from them. So what should i do? I tried to sign in the link but there is a check box which states that 'i dechlare that i am physically present in canada' with outh checking this it is not going forward. So please advice what should i do?
just wait
avoid misrepresentation

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Guys need advice

Their email said it clearly they acknowledge that you're outside Canada so you have to check that box to take the test. They said it's curently required by the old system. Later, the system will be updated not to require you to check that box. So just go ahead and take the test because they know you're not in Canada.

fullmooncirc

May 8, 2015
I did it from outside Canada. I sent an email to the office that sent me the test invitation and they responded in 30 minutes saying that it was okay.
Hello!
I would like to know about the "steps"after telling them you're outside of Canada.
What changes?
Do they further investigate you? or ask about return to Canada?
I am worried about telling them i'm outside of Canada and that this will mean extra steps for me. More delay and interrogation.

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi guys, I have a big problem and I hope you can help me. I am currently outside Canada and few days ago I saw from the status tracker that I will be invited for the Citizenship test. My window is between December 08 and December 28. I was waiting till this morning but I did not receive any email with invitation to take the test. I don't know what to do now. I sent a webform but they will take time to see and take action while I need for them to resend the invitation as soon as possible. I checked my spam but was empty. What should I do? Do you have a phone number to contact them eventually?

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys, I have a big problem and I hope you can help me. I am currently outside Canada and few days ago I saw from the status tracker that I will be invited for the Citizenship test. My window is between December 08 and December 28. I was waiting till this morning but I did not receive any email with invitation to take the test. I don't know what to do now. I sent a webform but they will take time to see and take action while I need for them to resend the invitation as soon as possible. I checked my spam but was empty. What should I do? Do you have a phone number to contact them eventually?
Hi - one of my friend has same Test timeline from Ontario with April application.. he called CIC today and they said that this batch has not received the email due to a technical glitch. They will surely get the email and will get 21 days. They said you all will get email in next few days..
my friend said he will call again on Wednesday if he does not get test email. So no other option but to wait.

Reactions: Genesis76

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi - one of my friend has same Test timeline from Ontario with April application.. he called CIC today and they said that this batch has not received the email due to a technical glitch. They will surely get the email and will get 21 days. They said you all will get email in next few days..
my friend said he will call again on Wednesday if he does not get test email. So no other option but to wait.
Fantastic! You are of great help! Please keep me updated about that. I will post as well as soon as I will get this invite letter by email.