philharmonic

Nov 27, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I received my notice to take the citizenship test in July by email but was unable to make it the day of due to my child being ill and having no back up childcare. I emailed them the morning of the test to notify them per the letter.

I went to check on ECAS today and it says another test has been scheduled for September 27 and that the notice was sent September 13. Last time I received the email notice the same day. I have not received an email about this next test. I have scoured my email to see if it went to junk or spam and it just isn't there.

My email address has stayed the same. What do I do about the lack of notice? I sent a message through the CIC web form but I have heard they aren't the best about replying.

shunn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
So I received my notice to take the citizenship test in July by email but was unable to make it the day of due to my child being ill and having no back up childcare. I emailed them the morning of the test to notify them per the letter.

I went to check on ECAS today and it says another test has been scheduled for September 27 and that the notice was sent September 13. Last time I received the email notice the same day. I have not received an email about this next test. I have scoured my email to see if it went to junk or spam and it just isn't there.

My email address has stayed the same. What do I do about the lack of notice? I sent a message through the CIC web form but I have heard they aren't the best about replying.
I would call them if I was you. The webform takes longer to get a response I find.