+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship returned incomplete. I suspect a clerical error at CPC's end, what now ?

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
The agent was very kind and placed me back on Sept. queue, issued AoR Dec. 8th, In Process Dec. 18th.
I do not intend to be discouraging, but your application was, at best, then put into queue with other files that got AOR as of December 8, and actually is now in queue with applications which progressed to the In Process step as of December 18. Not with applications made in September.

The good news is that that does not matter.

In fact, actually the news for you is better than that, because that means your application is actually farther along in the process than a large number of applications made in June, July, and August, last year, applications from the June through August period which did not reach the In Process stage until later in December, a rather large number not until January or even into February this year. Yours is now ahead of all those. Fact they made their applications before you does not matter.

I do not intend, either, to try interpreting what a help centre representative (probably not a processing agent) actually said or meant. They say a lot of things. But there is no "September queue," not of any import anyway. Even if there was, it has no impact on how long it will take to process your application going forward. As noted, yours is already ahead of many applications made in August, before you. They are not going to be put ahead of you because they applied sooner.

And I am sure you mean well speaking from your own experience. But there's plenty of information available about the experiences of, well just to glance at a slice of what is available in just a few spreadsheets, in addition to the 140 plus who applied like you last September, hundreds of applicants who applied June through August in the three months preceding the date you applied have shared their information, here in the forum and in the respective spreadsheets.

OVERALL: There is nothing particularly special about the date the application arrives at CPC-Sydney, other than that puts it in line to be opened and screened for completeness in the order they were received. After that step, in progressing to successive steps in the process, the date the application arrived at CPC-Sydney is simply NOT relevant. There is no queue based on date of first arrival.

For @AGENTOO7 there is little or no advantage to be had in trying to attach the application to being delivered to IRCC as of the January 22 date.

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
I don't intend to bug you but I have one more question. I just realized that some of the supporting documents from my application are not very clear although legible. I was wondering if I can take the opportunity to replace them with more clear copies ( no change in the data or document type) and send it. Also, i realized that holes were punched in each of the pages. If I proceed this way, do I need to punch holes in the copies that I intend to swap or merely attach them ?
Well your app. already has a red stamp on it with receiving date. If it was legible in the first attempt I see no problems this time either. It is completely up to you, but if I were you I'd not change anything except for adding the cover letter and CPC evidence that it was mailed back in Jan. 20.

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Hi,

Did not read all your post as it is too lengthy. I am speaking from my own experiences. I have emailed my app. back in Sept. 2020. Application returned on Dec. 01 as incomplete (missing some checkmarks in prohibition section). I checked those boxes and mailed everything back to IRCC Sydney on Dec. 02. It got delivered on Dec. 5th. The agent was very kind and placed me back on Sept. queue, issued AoR Dec. 8th, In Process Dec. 18th.

@ OP, do as you think it's best. Writing a one pager cover letter and explaining everything to the officer won't do any harm at all. Mail your app. as soon as you can. Do not listen to the 'experts' here as they elaborate too much and say nothing relevant to the topic or question.

Best,
S.
@sookie85 nice, short and crisp and well said. Take few points and do what works best for your application.

Reactions: sookie85

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Hi @sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @rajkamalmohanram . I need you guys to chip in again. IRCC accepted my application based on the LOE and the tracking details that I have sent them and I got an AOR on July 06, 2021 ( app. recieved April 15, 2021). That's the good part. Now the bad part: After I've resent them my citizenship application, I realized that I have left some gaps in section no.

11 'tell us what you have been doing during your five year eligibility period, inside and outside of Canada. Enter details of your employment and education history below. Please include any period of unemployment , period of retirement , period working at home as home maker or being self employed. Be sure to provide information for the five year eligibility period. Start with the most recent . If there are any missing days, periods of time or if the section is left blank, your application will be returned to you.

Ideally speaking IRCC should've returned me my application citing it to be incomplete. Lucky me, I passed this hoop. But, because of this incomplete information I'm worried about receiving a PFL for misrepresentation. I want to act , before being caught off guard. So, I'm thinking of one of the two options:
1. refilling entire Cit0002e form with current information, including section 11, physical presence and resend them the signed copy both by IRCC webform and by post.
2. Just fill the section 11and write an explanation in the IRCC webform and attach that page.

What do you think?

Cheers!!

Last edited:

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Hi @sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @rajkamalmohanram . I need you guys to chip in again. IRCC accepted my application based on the LOE and the tracking details that I have sent them and I got an AOR on July 06, 2021 ( app. recieved April 15, 2021). That's the good part. Now the bad part: After I've resent them my citizenship application, I realized that I have left some gaps in section no.

11 'tell us what you have been doing during your five year eligibility period, inside and outside of Canada. Enter details of your employment and education history below. Please include any period of unemployment , period of retirement , period working at home as home maker or being self employed. Be sure to provide information for the five year eligibility period. Start with the most recent . If there are any missing days, periods of time or if the section is left blank, your application will be returned to you.

Ideally speaking IRCC should've returned me my application citing it to be incomplete. Lucky me, I passed this hoop. But, because of this incomplete information I'm worried about receiving a PFL for misrepresentation. I want to act , before being caught off guard. So, I'm thinking of one of the two options:
1. refilling entire Cit0002e form with current information, including section 11, physical presence and resend them the signed copy both by IRCC webform and by post.
2. Just fill the section 11and write an explanation in the IRCC webform and attach that page.

What do you think?

Cheers!!
I'd personally go with:

Wishing you the best of luck!

Reactions: AGENTOO7

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

What do you think?

Cheers!!
I'd personally go with:

Wishing you the best of luck!
I agree with option 2 as well. There is no need to send the entire application again.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
I agree with option 2 as well. There is no need to send the entire application again.
@sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @rajkamalmohanram .

Hi VIP and Star members, I need your advice again. My paper application was finally accepted and an AOR was sent to me on July 06, 2021 ( App. received on April 15, 2021). My BG was completed on Aug 2021. Nothing after that till date. I think it's because of Ottawa office, which probably is the slowest office in Canada. I was wondering if I change my current residential address to Toronto from Ottawa (I'm currently wfh, moving ain't a big deal), will my application be transferred to Toronto office ? They seem to be processing the applications a lot faster. All my travel plans are linked to this. Can anyone shed some light on this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @rajkamalmohanram .

Hi VIP and Star members, I need your advice again. My paper application was finally accepted and an AOR was sent to me on July 06, 2021 ( App. received on April 15, 2021). My BG was completed on Aug 2021. Nothing after that till date. I think it's because of Ottawa office, which probably is the slowest office in Canada. I was wondering if I change my current residential address to Toronto from Ottawa (I'm currently wfh, moving ain't a big deal), will my application be transferred to Toronto office ? They seem to be processing the applications a lot faster. All my travel plans are linked to this. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Not worth it at all.

Even though your "local office" might change on paper, the "Event Office" is likely to remain the same (test, oath etc will be sent from the event office).

What I'm saying is though there is a small chance this might work, it is likely for the "Event Office" to remain as Ottawa even if you move to Toronto.

Wish you good luck!

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Hi Guys @rajkamalmohanram @sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @softwaretesting @salem10 , Hope you're all doing well. I need your inputs again.

The story: My paper application that was returned to me incomplete was accepted back into review. This application was sent in April 2021 (originally in Jan 2021 and then resent in April). However, tired of being in the dark and uncertainty associated with acceptance of the application that I've resent, I have also applied online in April 2022. Now both my application were given AOR and different file number under the same UCI. My paper application was processed faster till it reached Ottawa office. The last update i have on my paper application is my Background check got cleared in August 2021 and I have been keep in waiting for a citizenship test for last 5 months. My online application on the other hand hasn't progressed at all after AOR. When I called IRCC (managed to get hold of them only in Feb 2022) , one of the agents told me IRCC processes only one of the two active files for my citizenship, since the paper application is in queue first they will move forward with paper and online application will not be processed. The other one told, both are are being processed but did not expand further on that.

Questions: Is it safe to presume that my online application is in abeyance as my paper application is in progress ahead of it in the queue? Ottawa office appears to be in perpetual slumber for god knows what reason, I'm not really sure if I will be invited for citizenship test anytime soon. I heard a lot of stories about 2020 applicants still being processed. So is it a good idea to withdraw my paper application, to escape the process inefficiency and let my online application be processed faster ? My intuition tells me that there is a strong chance for my application to be routed elsewhere as they're now redistributing the applications elsewhere from Ottawa. Or do you think I should maintain the status quo or withdraw my online application? Your thoughts are well appreciated in advance.

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Guys @rajkamalmohanram @sookie85 @matlal @dpenabill @softwaretesting @salem10 , Hope you're all doing well. I need your inputs again.

The story: My paper application that returned to me incomplete was accepted back into review. This application was sent in April 2021 (originally in Jan 2021 and then resent in April). However, tired of being in the dark and uncertainty associated with acceptance of the application that I've resent I have also applied online as well in April 2022. Now both my application were given AOR and different file number under the same UCI. My paper application was processed faster till it reached Ottawa office. The last update i have on my paper application is my Background check got cleared in August 2021 and I have been keep in waiting for a citizenship test for last 5 months. My online application on the other hand hasn't progressed at all after AOR. When I called IRCC (managed to get hold of them only in Feb 2022) , one of the agents told me IRCC processes only one of the two active files for my citizenship, since the paper application is in queue first they will move forward with paper and online application will not be processed. The other one told, both are are being processed but did not expand further on that.

Questions: Is it safe to presume that my online application is in abeyance as my paper application is in progress ahead of it in the queue? Ottawa office appears to be in perpetual slumber for god knows what reason, I'm not really sure if I will be invited for citizenship test anytime soon. I heard a lot of stories about 2020 applicants still being processed. So is it a good idea to withdraw my paper application, to escape the process inefficiency and let my online application be processed faster ? My intuition tells me that there is a strong chance for my application to be routed elsewhere as they're now redistributing the applications elsewhere from Ottawa. Or do you think I should maintain the status quo or withdraw my online application? Your thoughts are well appreciated in advance.
All the information you need to know is here => https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html

There are times when clients decide to file a second application when they already have an active application for the same case type. This can occur, for example, when applicants realize they do not meet the residence requirements in the first application. In general, the CPC-S accepts the second application and enters a bring forward (BF) date until the outcome of the first application is known. The second application will remain on hold pending the outcome of the first application. The CPC-S usually contacts the holder of the initial file to determine what action should be taken depending on the circumstances of the case.

Withdrawal
  • If the client chooses to withdraw the first application, the CPC-S will send a withdrawal form to the client. Once the signed withdrawal form is received, the CPC-S will inform the local office. The local office will return the first file to the CPC-S who will close off the file and proceed with any refunds. The CPC-S will enter the second application into the system and send it to the local office for processing.
  • If the client chooses to withdraw the second application, the CPC-S will send a withdrawal form to the client. The CPC-S will close off the file and proceed with any refunds once the signed withdrawal form is received.
  • If the application is withdrawn before the “capture” stage is completed, the total fee is returned. If the application is closed off after the “capture” stage is completed, then only the Right of Citizenship fee is refunded.
I strongly recommend that you withdraw the second application. Applying multiple times won't make any of the applications faster.

If you live in the Ottawa area, is is very likely that your application will be processed by the Ottawa office. I personally haven't seen cases where Ottawa applications were transferred to offices in the GTA for workload re-distribution. So, it is likely your application will be processed by Ottawa.

If you paid twice and if your second application has crossed the "capture" stage (by that, I think they mean the equivalent of "In Progress" status on ECAS but I am not sure), you won't get your application fee back for the second application. You will only get the right of citizenship fee portion back ($100, I think).

Last edited:

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
All the information you need to know is here => https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html

I strongly recommend that you withdraw the second application. Applying multiple times won't make any of the applications faster.

If you live in the Ottawa area, is is very likely that your application will be processed by the Ottawa office. I personally haven't seen cases where Ottawa applications were transferred to offices in the GTA for workload re-distribution. So, it is likely your application will be processed by Ottawa.

If you paid twice and if your second application has crossed the "capture" stage (by that, I think they mean the equivalent of "In Progress" status on ECAS but I am not sure), you won't get your application fee back for the second application. You will only get the right of citizenship fee portion back ($100, I think).

Thank you for this information. I'm not concerned about the application fees, but about the processing time. From the citizenship tracker data, it appears that online applications are being processed at much faster rate. With regards to applications being distributed, I've seen few posts on Ottawa thread where in people got there Oath ceremony invites from places like Niagara. Also, online applicants from Ottawa who applied as late as June 2021, are being invited for tests, whereas people like me struck with no light at the end of tunnel.

"Procedures for the processing of multiple general applications
Application on hold
  • If the client does not wish to withdraw an application, the client can choose which application is processed first. A note will be put on the other application and the local office or the CPC-S will hold it pending the outcome of the chosen application."

This part from the manual appears very comforting. So I can basically put my paper application on hold and request them to proceed ahead with my online application. Is that right? In that case, how will my processing time / service standard be calculated? Do they take the abeyance period into consideration?

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you for this information. I'm not concerned about the application fees, but about the processing time. From the citizenship tracker data, it appears that online applications are being processed at much faster rate. With regards to applications being distributed, I've seen few posts on Ottawa thread where in people got there Oath ceremony invites from places like Niagara. Also, online applicants from Ottawa who applied as late as June 2021, are being invited for tests, whereas people like me struck with no light at the end of tunnel.

"Procedures for the processing of multiple general applications
Application on hold
  • If the client does not wish to withdraw an application, the client can choose which application is processed first. A note will be put on the other application and the local office or the CPC-S will hold it pending the outcome of the chosen application."

This part from the manual appears very comforting. So I can basically put my paper application on hold and request them to proceed ahead with my online application. Is that right? In that case, how will my processing time / service standard be calculated? Do they take the abeyance period into consideration?
That is up to you. You can decide which application you want to put on hold and which application you want to proceed with. But yes, that option is available. The processing time is always considered from the date of submission but if they had already parked/held your duplicate application, then that period might not count (again, I am not sure about this but it would make logical sense).

I've already said my piece in my previous post. I don't have anything further to add.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
@rajkamalmohanram has provided very good information about such situations, where an applicant has made multiple applications.

I would just add that trying to finesse things to accelerate the processing time is generally futile, a wasted effort. Especially now in the wake of the global pandemic and measures implemented in response. Moreover, doing something that complicates things tends to, well, complicate things. Bureaucracies are what bureaucracies do, and what they do NOT do is handle complications at all well. And IRCC fits this bill, rather emphatically.

There is one comment by @rajkamalmohanram I am not sure about:
The processing time is always considered from the date of submission . . .
To be clear, as far as it appears and we know, the date an application was submitted will have NO EFFECT on processing times other than how long it takes for IRCC to open the file and give it AOR (assuming it passes completeness screening). Processing times after that depend on when the application goes into the queue for the next step.

That is, if for some reason it takes longer for the application to get through the CPC-Sydney processing, and thus the referral to the local office take longer than other applications, the date it is in the queue for local office processing determines its place in line for processing in the local office. Thus, if it goes into the local office queue AFTER a significant number of applications made later, it remains in queue BEHIND those later made applications.

For example: if an application made in April 2020 for some reason does not get the referral to the local office until, say, January, 2021, but most applications going to that local office are referred from CPC-Sydney within four months of their application, that means a whole lot of applications made in May, June, July, and August 2020, will be IN FRONT of the April 2020 application, processed in the local office BEFORE the April 2020 application.

Any non-routine side step along the way will put an application farther and farther behind.

This in significant part explains why we see so many cases where some applicants get to the oath sooner than others, sometimes much sooner.

Sure, overall, and especially for applications that do not encounter any non-routine processing, which may be most applications, getting to the oath from start to finish generally depends on the date the application was submitted. But for a lot of applications, for this or that reason, they take longer to proceed to the next step, and once that happens they are behind those applications that proceeded to the next step in the meantime.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
@rajkamalmohanram has provided very good information about such situations, where an applicant has made multiple applications.

I would just add that trying to finesse things to accelerate the processing time is generally futile, a wasted effort. Especially now in the wake of the global pandemic and measures implemented in response. Moreover, doing something that complicates things tends to, well, complicate things. Bureaucracies are what bureaucracies do, and what they do NOT do is handle complications at all well. And IRCC fits this bill, rather emphatically.

There is one comment by @rajkamalmohanram I am not sure about:

To be clear, as far as it appears and we know, the date an application was submitted will have NO EFFECT on processing times other than how long it takes for IRCC to open the file and give it AOR (assuming it passes completeness screening). Processing times after that depend on when the application goes into the queue for the next step.

That is, if for some reason it takes longer for the application to get through the CPC-Sydney processing, and thus the referral to the local office take longer than other applications, the date it is in the queue for local office processing determines its place in line for processing in the local office. Thus, if it goes into the local office queue AFTER a significant number of applications made later, it remains in queue BEHIND those later made applications.

For example: if an application made in April 2020 for some reason does not get the referral to the local office until, say, January, 2021, but most applications going to that local office are referred from CPC-Sydney within four months of their application, that means a whole lot of applications made in May, June, July, and August 2020, will be IN FRONT of the April 2020 application, processed in the local office BEFORE the April 2020 application.

Any non-routine side step along the way will put an application farther and farther behind.

This in significant part explains why we see so many cases where some applicants get to the oath sooner than others, sometimes much sooner.

Sure, overall, and especially for applications that do not encounter any non-routine processing, which may be most applications, getting to the oath from start to finish generally depends on the date the application was submitted. But for a lot of applications, for this or that reason, they take longer to proceed to the next step, and once that happens they are behind those applications that proceeded to the next step in the meantime.
Thanks for chipping in. I didn't know how to apply that to my case. I dont think my application was sent late to Ottawa office from CPC. My background check got cleared back in Aug 2021 and I've been struck without progress since, while those that applied in June and July of 2021 ( I've resent my app. in April 2021) are getting test invites. I've now made webform requests to keep my paper application (for which my BG got cleared) on hold and requested to process my online application (sent April2021,AOR: Aug 2021) first. Do you think , this will be categorized as non-routine ?

Last edited:

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Thanks for chipping in. I didn't know how to apply that to my case. I dont think my application was sent late to Ottawa office from CPC. My background check got cleared back in Aug 2021 and I've been struck without progress since, while those that applied in June and July of 2021 ( I've resent my app. in April 2021) are getting test invites. I've now made webform requests to keep my paper application (for which my BG got cleared) to be placed on hold and requested to process my online application (sent April2021,AOR: Aug 2021) first. Do you think , this will be categorized as non-routine ?
First, the "non-routine" categorization: A "non-routine" categorization has ZERO significance in how an application is processed. It is merely a label identifying an application that has been involved in a procedure apart from, in addition to, the procedures all applications go through. Not all applicants get a finger print request, so a finger print request means that application can be labelled "non-routine." But so what? What matters is why there was a finger print request, how soon the applicant provides the finger prints, and thus how that specific procedure affects that particular application. Not all finger print requests are created equal. Let alone other "non-routine" procedures.

Some "non-routine" procedures have very little impact on how the application is processed, how long it will take. Other "non-routine" procedures can have a big impact on how the application is processed and how long it takes. It has nothing to do with the label "non-routine," but is about what particular procedure is involved.

So, frankly, duh, if you have two citizenship applications, look around: that is NOT routine. So yeah, of course you have proceeded in a way that makes your application(s) "non-routine." But again, that label means almost nothing. What matters is how this particular situation affects the processing of your application.

Which, again, @rajkamalmohanram has addressed and provided very good information about, both recently and previously. You elected to in effect go a different way. That is a personal judgment call, your decision.

I do not know how this affects the processing of applications generally, let alone how it will specifically affect yours. Here too it appears that @rajkamalmohanram has looked at this more extensively and offered about as much information about it as anyone can.

But I do understand a little about how bureaucracies work. And, more to the point, where they tend to not work so well. Which should be obvious, since this forum is rife with anecdotal reports about how much slower it tends to go when an application gets sidetracked or involved with complicating procedures.

I have also been following the progress of enough applications to see more than a few examples of applicants pushing this, pressing that, trying this or that, and eventually they reach the finish line . . . except so far as I can see, in comparison to other applicants in similar scenarios, it often looks like they reach the finish line about the same time they would have without pushing this, pressing that, trying this or that. One has to smile when this or that applicant boastfully reports they had a lawyer make a demand as a prerequisite to mandamus and they fairly soon were scheduled for the oath (or the next step in their particular case), which quite often tends to correspond to about the time they probably would have been scheduled for the oath (or the next step in their particular case) anyway.

It kind of baffles me how much the fact that IRCC is a BUREAUCRACY seems to be overlooked or dismissed in this forum. Think of a machine that does multiple functions sequentially. If something jams, that slows it down. Best recourse is for the machine operators to fix the jam and get things moving again. Any other stopping the machine to tinker with things in regards to a particular item going through the process is not going to accelerate how soon that item gets through the process, but it does risk slowing down how long it will take. Now, yes, of course, a bureaucracy like IRCC is not that rigidly a machine, but that's the general gist of how bureaucracies work.

Then consider an item being processed by that machine, but that item has something about it different from the mainstream of items being processed. It gets taken out of the sequence, gets special handling, or one might say "non-routine" processing, and at best whatever that special handling requires will delay the item going back into the machine to complete its processing. The mechanics of the process are not that mysterious.

Comparing Timelines:

Comparing the progress of a particular application to the progress of other particular applications only offers a glimpse of the timeline for SOME applications. How it will go for this or that particular application depends on multiple factors, including how things are going in the particular office where the file is being handled, but also including a range of factors specific to the individual. As I noted, efforts to finesse things to accelerate the timeline are largely futile. That means they generally have little or no positive effect. They can, however, complicate things and have a negative effect. There are exceptions of course, some cases need a bit of tinkering, but generally if for this or that reason an individual's application gets bogged down more than others in the same office, there is little or nothing the applicant can do to accelerate its processing . . . except, of course, the obvious: be sure to promptly respond to any requests and otherwise appear for scheduled events (in person or online, as scheduled).

And, it warrants cautioning, generally better to avoid complicating things, which tends to risk slowing things down significantly more than it is likely to help.

Finally, generally if something has slowed down processing for a particular applicant, whatever that is will need to be resolved. A new application will not make whatever that is disappear.

ALL THAT SAID: I understand the primary thinking and motivation behind the decision to make a second application, thinking that will in effect leap frog bogged down applications currently stalled. Maybe. I doubt it but I do not really know. Again, @rajkamalmohanram appears to have a better grasp on this, and has offered some suggestions which you do not appear inclined to follow. Your decision. And of course you can always come back and report how it goes for you.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram