+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Process - Test Taken in March 2017 at Mississauga Center

sanket2154

Newbie
Apr 19, 2017
2
0
Hello All,

I wanted to know if someone has take the test at Mississauga center in March 2017. My wife took the test in March 2017 and passed at Mississauga center. It has been more then one month and we havent got her oath letter yet. I know people who got the oath letter in 2 weeks.

To make the matter worse, status on CIC website is not getting updated. Even though my wife took the test, the timeline on the CIC website shows they started processing the file.

Please let me know if someone is going through the same situation.

Thank you.
 

visitor007

Full Member
Oct 18, 2016
39
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanket2154 said:
Hello All,
I wanted to know if someone has take the test at Mississauga center in March 2017. My wife took the test in March 2017 and passed at Mississauga center. It has been more then one month and we havent got her oath letter yet. I know people who got the oath letter in 2 weeks.

To make the matter worse, status on CIC website is not getting updated. Even though my wife took the test, the timeline on the CIC website shows they started processing the file.

Please let me know if someone is going through the same situation.


Myself waiting after DM since jan24/2017 for oath invitation at mississauga
Relax nd njoy waiting ;D ;D ;D

Thank you.
 

dkera

Hero Member
Jun 21, 2012
528
15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This question must have been asked and answered approximately 1,034,285 times already. Look at the other threads.
 

RAY2112

Hero Member
Jul 5, 2010
335
83
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even parts of Toronto like Etobicoke :)

mqadri said:
I think Mississauga office cover Brampton/Burlington/Mississauga/Oakville/Milton area ;D
 

sanket2154

Newbie
Apr 19, 2017
2
0
excited1 said:
March 15 ........ this is quite toxic when you see your buddies getting DM the next day...
My wife had the test on March 16th. She got the Decision Made the next day but since then few people got the oath ceremony done who had exam in the same week but my wife hasnt got the oath letter yet. Its painful to wait for the mail everyday.
 

visitor007

Full Member
Oct 18, 2016
39
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mqadri said:
I think Mississauga office cover Brampton/Burlington/Mississauga/Oakville/Milton area ;D
St clair is the main office :-[
Told by cic call centre agent
 

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
1,220
55
Category........
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanket2154 said:
My wife had the test on March 16th. She got the Decision Made the next day but since then few people got the oath ceremony done who had exam in the same week but my wife hasnt got the oath letter yet. Its painful to wait for the mail everyday.
you know Oath Letter date to Oath Ceremony there will be atleast 3 week time.. so i am not going to check my mail every day.. once a week is Okey.. atleast i will have 2 weeks available to make arrangements but still i check status every day :)