+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship photograph

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello friends,

I forgot to print my name and DOB on the back of photograph. Though it has stamp from photo studio. I am tensed If anyone has experienced this situation please advise.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Vic R said:
Hello friends,

I forgot to print my name and DOB on the back of photograph. Though it has stamp from photo studio. I am tensed If anyone has experienced this situation please advise.
May be they will return your application form.

I am sending my application next month dec 1

I took my photo from shoppers drug mart , they put stamp back of the photo and they give me a small envelop so I wrote my name and dob on that envelop so I am not sure how much i am correct.

Reactions: faH

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumonaney said:
May be they will return your application form.

I am sending my application next month dec 1

I took my photo from shoppers drug mart , they put stamp back of the photo and they give me a small envelop so I wrote my name and dob on that envelop so I am not sure how much i am correct.
Please also write your name on the back of the photos as per instructions from IRCC...not just on the envelope.

Nov 25, 2016
CIC will surely return for you to write your name on both photos. Why do you think IRCC will write the name for you? Careless mistakes!
Hope you 're able to correct it in time.

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
Vic R said:
Hello friends,

You don't have to write the dob it is not required

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
true

do what mentioned in instructions guide. nothing else is required to do like DOB