+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Link

Citizenship88

Jun 17, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am in big problem. Today is my last day to take the citizenship test and I have successfully received the invite for the test on my email. However, when I go to take the test, It is saying that the test link is sent to your email. However, I am not receiving anything on my email. It has been an hour and I have tried it multiple times. I can't call the call centre due to high volume of calls.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

aak19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Refresh and check the junk message.. Also check there is an email ID where we have to contact incase of tech issues.. pls do that.. do well All the very best !!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi everyone,
I am in big problem. Today is my last day to take the citizenship test and I have successfully received the invite for the test on my email. However, when I go to take the test, It is saying that the test link is sent to your email. However, I am not receiving anything on my email. It has been an hour and I have tried it multiple times. I can't call the call centre due to high volume of calls.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Many faced the same. Dont worry. It can be fixed. Email them - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/help.html

Thats why we suggest that one should attend the test 1 week before expiry so that this kind of issues can be solved within the test window since cic takes 2-3 days to respond. Anyway, still you should email them and hopefully they will respond in few days with the new test date.

Few folks even sent email to the location processing your file(you can see email in the pdf invite) to get quick response.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Citizenship88

Jun 17, 2021
Thank you everyone! issue is now resolved.
So my wife also applied for her parent sponsorship and we got an immigration consultant for that. We didn't have the immigration consultant for her citizenship but for some reason CIC updated the primary email to the Immigration consultant. Glad I was able to get hold of both CIC call center and find this out and then contact the lawyer who was having a surgery but picked up my call... Bad day is over!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram