+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview

alisaeed

May 21, 2024
Hi friends can someone help me
I have received letter from citizenship immigration that say I have interview on June 6 can someone help me what tape of questions going to be .test done a year ago past 19/20

Ybass98

Mar 21, 2022
Hi friends can someone help me
I have received letter from citizenship immigration that say I have interview on June 6 can someone help me what tape of questions going to be .test done a year ago past 19/20
For me the officer went over the passport and stamps as she had noticed that there was an entry stamp missing, however when i went over them before hand i also noticed the missing entry so i had prepared the boarding card and at the time i was a student and in class not online, so i showed her proof of entry.

After the interview i reached out to border services and requested record of entry which showed i entered and then sent it to IRCC.

Basically to prepare go over passport and stamps to ensure that they match your physical presence calculator, other than that it will just be an interview to discuss your application and check language skills

saja.kh

May 28, 2024
Hi,
I have received a letter from citizenship immigration that says I have an interview on June 13 can someone help me with what type of questions will be? And does anyone did the test with the interview?