+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview

Wangab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I’m scheduled for a citizenship interview via Microsoft Teams. I applied in April 2022 and passed my test. I received a letter to attend an interview, does anyone have experience about such interviews and is it a normal procedure

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I’m scheduled for a citizenship interview via Microsoft Teams. I applied in April 2022 and passed my test. I received a letter to attend an interview, does anyone have experience about such interviews and is it a normal procedure
Sorry, we are in the same situation as you and don't know much, I have a question for you.
My mom has received a citizenship interview invite for March 16th, in the interview letter it states, she has to sign the consent form for use of Microsoft Team and return it prior to interview. This form was not attached to the interview invite email. Do you have a copy which can send to me. I emailed them already but so far no response.

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Its normal Interview they want to see your documents and travel history for example if they find anything in your passport copies or they want to confirm you are in Canada or something else. It is very normal and calm procedure don't worry just attend and you will be fine.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My mother got scheduled for in person at SCR office.
If she is not required to do a language test if she is 54 and older they might require this in-person interview to verify her credentials
She might get the opportunity to do her in person Oath on the same day but that’s the call of the interviewing officer in SCR

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
If she is not required to do a language test if she is 54 and older they might require this in-person interview to verify her credentials
She might get the opportunity to do her in person Oath on the same day but that’s the call of the interviewing officer in SCR
Yes. She is 62. Hoping it’s all positive.

propovip

Apr 25, 2023
Hi, I was asked to attend an interview as well. The interview date was on the 20th of July. They told me that I should hear back from them in the next 3-4 weeks. Its been about 7 weeks now. I havent heard anything from them yet. Has anyone gone through the interview process and do you know the turn around time for the same?

• Wow