+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview with a Judge

man580

Apr 13, 2013
nguyentu2001 said:
Did you ever have to submit RQ before? I thought in RQ, CIC has CBSA record already.Thanks
you know its really fraustrated because i have been waiting 4 years and they didn't think to get CBSA and now they requested , i submited RQ August 2011 , i dont know why CIC making our life so hard

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man580 said:
you know its really fraustrated because i have been waiting 4 years and they didn't think to get CBSA and now they requested , i submited RQ August 2011 , i dont know why CIC making our life so hard
Thank you for sharing with us.
Do you know when you will be notifed the result? I assumed after submitting CBSA report?

SKQA

Apr 21, 2013
Amber.

My test held in scarborough town centre. No I did know about RQ not yet receive any thing from CIC. I just called to call centre after saw your massage and get response that I will go thru the judge but don't know when.

Man .

Could you please tell me after test how long you get judge interview.

I am very upset, I have to go out side from Canada as my husband in USA and I am living along with my 2 years old daughter and 6 month old son no other family member here with me. Its very hard to live with small kids. Anyone knows if there is any way to request early judge interview.