Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

So my test is tomorrow.

What to take with me in regard to point 3:

All ur original documents that support ur citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form)

my citizenship application?? proof of payment? online physical presence calculator?? Shall i take these with me too?? :eek:

Thanks

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Hello,

So my test is tomorrow.

All ur original documents that support ur citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form)

my citizenship application?? proof of payment? online physical presence calculator?? Shall i take these with me too?? :eek:

Thanks
Hello loulou79
Congrats on the invite! Please refer to this link for document list and best wishes on your test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/id/test-documents.asp

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Hello,

So my test is tomorrow.

Thanks
Hi Loulou79,

Even though you can't have the original of these documents " proof of payment, online physical presence calculator " but I think by precaution is better to take with you the copies of these documents. Good Luck for tomorrow Test and Interview. Thanks.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about the notarized copy? I don't have additional copies other than the ones have already sent to IRCC.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
what about the notarized copy? I don't have additional copies other than the ones have already sent to IRCC.
Just take the originals or notarized copies, especially your record of landing, your PR card and another form of ID. You should be ok...

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello loulou79
Congrats on the invite! Please refer to this link for document list and best wishes on your test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/id/test-documents.asp
Thank you. hope u will get your test invite very soon.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berkcalg said:
Hi Loulou79,

Even though you can't have the original of these documents " proof of payment, online physical presence calculator " but I think by precaution is better to take with you the copies of these documents. Good Luck for tomorrow Test and Interview. Thanks.
Thank you. I thought the officer would have a copy of my citizen application with him/her.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For applications received at the CPC-S on or after June 11, 2015

Each adult applicant must bring the following:

their Record of Landing [IMM 1000] or Confirmation of Permanent Residence [IMM 5292 or IMM 5509], and PRC, where applicable;
one other identity document that includes a photograph (and preferably a signature);
all passports and travel documents in the applicant’s possession; and
the original of all supporting documents (birth certificate, legal change of name document, etc.) sent with the application.
Each minor applicant must bring the following:

their PRC, if they ever received one;
one other identity document that includes a photograph
all passports and travel documents; and
the original of all supporting documents (such as a birth certificate, legal change of name document, etc.) sent with the application.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Just take the originals or notarized copies, especially your record of landing, your PR card and another form of ID. You should be ok...
Thank you! Very helpful information.

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have clearly mentioned that, they wants the "original of all supporting documents".
Please note:
1. Application, physical presence sheets: These are all signed by the applicant and is "original" and is not a supporting document - So, NO NEED of a copy for the test/ interview
2. Passport, COPR, PR card, language, identity docs etc.: Only copies were submitted in the application and these are the supporting docs - So, you NEED to have the originals during test/ interview.

They will also ask to have a "copy" of passport pages which they will collect if someone renewed the passport after applying for citizenship. They will file it along with the records. The same holds good for any identity doc which has been changed (e.g. renewed driving license) for which a copy will be handy, though it is not important.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajithpl said:
They have clearly mentioned that, they wants the "original of all supporting documents".
Please note:
1. Application, physical presence sheets: These are all signed by the applicant and is "original" and is not a supporting document - So, NO NEED of a copy for the test/ interview
2. Passport, COPR, PR card, language, identity docs etc.: Only copies were submitted in the application and these are the supporting docs - So, you NEED to have the originals during test/ interview.

They will also ask to have a "copy" of passport pages which they will collect if someone renewed the passport after applying for citizenship. They will file it along with the records. The same holds good for any identity doc which has been changed (e.g. renewed driving license) for which a copy will be handy, though it is not important.
Hi,
What if the applicant does not have the original of the IELTS report (which he used as a language proof) since the original report has been submitted with the application for immigration long ago . Can a clear copy be sufficient.
Any advice will be appreciated.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
Hi,
What if the applicant does not have the original of the IELTS report (which he used as a language proof) since the original report has been submitted with the application for immigration long ago . Can a clear copy be sufficient.
Hi Oldfriend,

I think the officer will have your original application the day of your Test-Interview, but I am not sure. Please, someone who already passed the Test-Interview confirm or rectify. Thanks

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajithpl said:
Please note:

Thank

Thank u

mandeepc

Feb 20, 2017
Hi,
Hi, I am in the same situation, only have a copy and my test is coming soon. Could you please share your experience?