+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Interview, please share your experiences

jhonek10

Sep 18, 2018
My experience 2+ years ago:

1. 5 to 10 minutes
2. Took all documents, photocopies, originals which were part of citizenship application. I had all the documents.
3. Routine questions
4. No RQ, i even prepared extra documents to show in case officer had any doubts
5. He said I am approved and wait for oath.
hi after the second test how many months did you wait for the interview thank you i appreciate your answer

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
hi after the second test how many months did you wait for the interview thank you i appreciate your answer
I just had one test and cleared the exam 20/20 score and interview happened right away..

People who fail the first exam are usually invited for the 2nd exam within the period of 1 month to 3 months depending upon how the local visa office is busy.

Bendanlim

Apr 25, 2018
Residency questionaire. RQ or PPQ...technically refer to the same thing - its a request for additional documentation to prove you were present in canada.
What if I leave Canada because of my parents’ sickness?
They asked me about RQ. I am worried he was assuming I was not in Canada and no long live in Canada.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
What if I leave Canada because of my parents’ sickness?
They asked me about RQ. I am worried he was assuming I was not in Canada and no long live in Canada.
I'm not sure what the question is about, did you apply for citizenship already and got an RQ?

Or you haven't applied yet and you are saying you are worried that you might get an RQ later?