+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview hearing with Judge

Dec 14, 2009
Hello,
Citizenship office sent me two letters for citizenship interview (Notice to appear for verification of identity/documents) . I recieved one of them but I wasn't able to attend the interview because I was in back home country. Somehow I missed two scheduled interviews. As now I have recieved new letter (Notice to appear for hearing with citizenship judge) , All I wanted to ask that will it effect my citizenship case? Will they give me citizenship because I have already missed two scheduled interviews. Where I informed the Citizenship office (scarbrough town) that I'd not be able to attend the interview through the fax after I recieved the first letter. If someone has experience of facing this situation , please feel free to share. I'll highly appreciate it. I'm so much tensed due to this. And If anyone of you have experienced hearing with judge , please share your experience. Hope to recieve comprehensive feedback.

regards,
Affy

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They didn't say that you will not get it so I think it depends on the outcome of the hearing with the judge. The judge might ask you to explain why you missed 2 scheduled interviews, that maybe citizenship is not very important to you. Do you have good reasons for missing them?