+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship interview appointment date

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
My Citizenship application status(online service) has been updated on "Updated:September 3, 2021":
"
Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on September 6, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
"

Firstly, 06-Sep is a public holiday in Canada.
Secondly, I did not receive any postal mail or email about Information and instruction about interview procedure.

How do I proceed? I already sent web request form mentoning the above

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I received below Citizenship application update today in Status(online service):
"
Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on September 6, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
"

Firstly, 06-Sep is a public holiday in Canada.
Secondly, I did not receive any postal mail or email about Information and instruction about interview procedure.

How do I proceed? I already sent web request form mentoning the above
This might be because of the bug that IRCC has been having for a couple of months. You can ignore this IMO.

mmemoli

Sep 7, 2017
I received the same notification about the interview on Sept. 6th, and now the date has been updated on Sept 13th. still, no instructions sent. I have contacted immigration Canada and received no answer. Have you got the same update?

rollie90210

Jan 31, 2018
I received the same notification about the interview on Sept. 6th, and now the date has been updated on Sept 13th. still, no instructions sent. I have contacted immigration Canada and received no answer. Have you got the same update?
Any updates on your interview. I received a similar email

mmemoli

Sep 7, 2017
Any updates on your interview. I received a similar email
Yes actually. I didn't get any interview I have been asked to send scans of passport pages and they updated everything, but ceremony from in progress to completed on Sept. 13th. Now I am waiting for the invitation for the oath. Hoping it will be any time soon.