+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

Archie0225

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone here has the same situation like mine? On my COPR, there is no Condition 32 written on it but under medical details, my surveillance code is 2.02. I was wondering if it will be delayed as well. I came in Canada as an International Student last 2019 and had my medical surveillance done 2020 with email from public liason that I complied with my medical surveillance. Then, I applied for my PR last 2021 and received another email from Public Liason that I need to undergo a Med.Surv. again. It is weird.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone here has the same situation like mine? On my COPR, there is no Condition 32 written on it but under medical details, my surveillance code is 2.02. I was wondering if it will be delayed as well. I came in Canada as an International Student last 2019 and had my medical surveillance done 2020 with email from public liason that I complied with my medical surveillance. Then, I applied for my PR last 2021 and received another email from Public Liason that I need to undergo a Med.Surv. again. It is weird.
I think condition 32 something related to citizenship application. My Copr also had code 202.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
A bit confusing. Did you completed the treatment or not?
32 means must follow survelliance,2.02 means inactive TB.
Did you got IRCC letter as well of compliance?

Archie0225

Jul 12, 2021
A bit confusing. Did you completed the treatment or not?
32 means must follow survelliance,2.02 means inactive TB.
Did you got IRCC letter as well of compliance?
I did complete it when I was a temporary resident last 2019. They sent me a compliance letter. Then, when my PR was approved last 2021, they sent me another email of medical surveillance. On my eCOPR, there's no "condition 32" written on it, but under the surveillance code, it has 2.02 on it. So confused.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I did complete it when I was a temporary resident last 2019. They sent me a compliance letter. Then, when my PR was approved last 2021, they sent me another email of medical surveillance. On my eCOPR, there's no "condition 32" written on it, but under the surveillance code, it has 2.02 on it. So confused.
Ok. Try sending them compliance letter from provincial doctor. I recently heard of applicants getting compliance letter from provincial doc as well as IRCC indicating that the same has been added to their file for future use. 2.02 is usually written on eCOPR. Also you van try sending the letter you had got with eCOPR to complete the treatment. Hope this helps. All the best.

Reactions: Archie0225

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
I was also selected for medical surveillance during my PR application and complied with everything. A few months after I got antoher letter asking me to comply. Turns out the hospital didn’t inform my province I complied. I gave the province my appointment date, hospital etc and my province was able to verify everything. After that my province informed IRCC and I got a letter saying I complied. Looks like everything is in order during my citizenship grant (timeline in signature).
Hi,Did you have the examination in Montreal? I finished the medical surveillance many months ago, but I didn't receive the confirmation email. How do you contact province,why the hospital didn't informed?Thank you.

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Not sure about your travel situation.
Regarding clearing condition 32:
If you didn’t receive any email after you completed everything with doctor, we are in the same situation. You can also read my previous posts. Briefly, I reached out Public health unit in my region which had helped me to complete my surveillance at that time. It turned out they hadn’t updated IRCC Public health liaison unit about medical clearance completion back in the day. After my follow up they found the record and updated IRCC Public health liaison unit. Then, Public health liaison unit sent me:

“According to our records, you are in compliance with the medical surveillance requirements associated with your application. This means that you have completed the actions that were required of you by IRCC in relation to your medical condition and no further action is needed at this time.
We have updated your file to indicate your compliance with IRCC and included a copy of this message.”

which I was supposed to receive after my actual medical surveillance completion.

So my medical file was updated, but now it was time for citizenship officer to get updated. I sent that compliance email to IRCC via a webform just to make sure they receive it.

But still not sure if they actually cleared it or my application is still on hold due to Condition 32. I ordered gcms notes to see that, hopefully will receive it in 3-4 weeks then I can update you.

It took 7 days for me to receive compliance email after I had reached out Public health in my region. I think that pretty much depends on how they focus on the issue. In my case both regional public health and IRCC’s Public health liaison unit were very responsive.
Hi,Are you in Quebec? How do you contact public health? I have similar questions. Thank you.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Hi,Did you have the examination in Montreal? I finished the medical surveillance many months ago, but I didn't receive the confirmation email. How do you contact province,why the hospital didn't informed?Thank you.
Yes examination in Montreal. There was a phone number in the letter if I remember correctly. I

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My GCMS notes show the following

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:

The above three items are completely blank.
Hello

I have the exact same situation. My two sets of ATIP notes are the same, for Application Assignment. They are Blank.

I was just wondering, it's been few months for you, where is your file now? TIA for your reply.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Hey all, process is done for me, timeline below. Soon you’ll be done with all of this too!

Reactions: ukgenie

Archie0225

Jul 12, 2021
Yes i log in my account nothing show me
Where show "
Send us additional information
Waiting on you”
just last updated
Test completed on Mar 08 2022
Nothing give since Dec 16 2022
LPP is in progress
Oaths not started
Was your Background Verification has been marked as completed?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hey congrats for your DM and LPP. Sorry about late reply. Just noticed your post. Its great that after March 23 they moved forward and finalized your application. You said you moved to Waterloo before right? I wonder if your VO was Kitchener IRCC.
Hi @ozaN
I am also facing similar condition 32 situation. My all status are complete from last 3 months, I got to know stats 32 when I called IRCC for issue of Oath letter. Last week Received a mail from PBHU stating 'confirmation of compliance added to my file'. Can you please suggest further steps. Regards