+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship grant application - Processing delay - Medical Surveillance

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
You didn’t request yours that’s why you don’t know what’s pending on your side right?
I have requested mine once but they never got back to me. But that was before my wife’s application passed Condition 32. I have sent another request early this month. Hopefully, that will trigger the officer to look at the file and see that my wife has passed Conditions 32 and then process our family application to completion.

Reactions: ozaN

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I have requested mine once but they never got back to me. But that was before my wife’s application passed Condition 32. I have sent another request early this month. Hopefully, that will trigger the officer to look at the file and see that my wife has passed Conditions 32 and then process our family application to completion.
Hey, I received my gcms notes (privacy one) 13 pages only. However I couldn’t find any section about app on hold/passed condition 32.

There’s a note which is stating “client is in compliance with their medical surveillance”, with a same date when IRCC public health liaison unit sent me the compliance email. So probably this is their note as they mentioned in their email as note added to your file.

I couldn’t find any info from visa officers if they saw that, approved that or application still on hold. Could you please check your wife’s and tell me where exactly I should look?

Last edited:

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, I received my gcms notes (privacy one) 13 pages only. However I couldn’t find any section about app on hold/passed condition 32.

There’s a note which is stating “client is in compliance with their medical surveillance”, with a same date when IRCC public health liaison unit sent me the compliance email. So probably this is their note as they mentioned in their email as note added to your file.

I couldn’t find any info from visa officers if they saw that, approved that or application still on hold. Could you please check your wife’s and tell me where exactly I should look?
Congrats, so if your notes says you complied with medical surveillance then I guess it is already done. Since like you said they reached out to you to provide confirmation. In my wife’s case, they never reached out to us for anything although we could see a note on her tracker. When we called, they told us there was nothing required. But when we did the GCMS we saw all those notes about conditions 32. The information was on the last two pages which showed the movement of the file since it was submitted. There were 9 movements and each was numbered Notes 1 to 9.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Congrats, so if your notes says you complied with medical surveillance then I guess it is already done. Since like you said they reached out to you to provide confirmation. In my wife’s case, they never reached out to us for anything although we could see a note on her tracker. When we called, they told us there was nothing required. But when we did the GCMS we saw all those notes about conditions 32. The information was on the last two pages which showed the movement of the file since it was submitted. There were 9 movements and each was numbered Notes 1 to 9.
Yeah I think condition 32 started with this note
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2023/01/31 Updated Date: 2023/01/31 Restricted: N
Label: General
Text: BF for condition 32 T2-AS
Office: CPC Sydney

I don’t know what BF stands for though.

later
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2023/02/09
Updated Date: 2023/02/09 Restricted: N
Text: CLIENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THEIR MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE Office: Ottawa HMB

Ottawa HMB probably the public health liaison unit. But still nobody from actual citizenship officer touched it.

Last edited:

gsade

Oct 8, 2018

later
Text: CLIENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THEIR MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE Office: Ottawa HMB

Ottawa HMB probably the public health liaison unit. But still nobody from actual citizenship officer touched it.
Congrats to you, it took us 7 month to do what the office did on your file in 9 days. By that I mean going from File BF for Condition 32 which I think mean put on hold to confirm Condition 32 to confirmation that client is in compliance with surveillance requirement. My wife’s file was BF for condition 32 on June 15, 2022 and only confirmed on Jan 20, 2023. I think the problem with our own officer is that they just failed and refused to reach out to ask for the document or information they needed.

gsade

Oct 8, 2018

later

Is there a note saying the file is now in processing? Because after my wife’s own was confirmed, it states that it went back to processing on Jan 31, 2023.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa

later

My note nothing give me about condition 32
I just got my note on Mar 20
But my everything is completed on Mar 08
Just said: ceremony ready
My pages is 19

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018

Is there a note saying the file is now in processing? Because after my wife’s own was confirmed, it states that it went back to processing on Jan 31, 2023.
no other note unfortunately

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
no other note unfortunately
So I received my GCMS. I got a ghost update of March 24 but nothing since. My GCMS notes shows that my criminality has been done again to renew it so it now expires in 2024 because it was scheduled to expire this June. Also, I noticed that my file was also on hold for conditions 32 just like my wife and it moved back into processing on Jan 30. And criminality passed for second time on March 22 and I got ghost update on March 24. I did not see the second criminality on my tracker.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
So I received my GCMS. I got a ghost update of March 24 but nothing since. My GCMS notes shows that my criminality has been done again to renew it so it now expires in 2024 because it was scheduled to expire this June. Also, I noticed that my file was also on hold for conditions 32 just like my wife and it moved back into processing on Jan 30. And criminality passed for second time on March 22 and I got ghost update on March 24. I did not see the second criminality on my tracker.
So everything related to condition 32 again in notes section of your GCMS right? They renewed BG check and left it as it is. One would expect them to process further while their hands are in the application. But it seems thats not true. Doing extra work but not progressing further…

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
So everything related to condition 32 again in notes section of your GCMS right? They renewed BG check and left it as it is. One would expect them to process further while their hands are in the application. But it seems thats not true. Doing extra work but not progressing further…
Yes. It is amazing that they do not process further. Also, you know all the security and criminality checks are done at Nova Scotia. So it means the file was still being handled by someone in Nova Scotia as at March 22. Hopefully, it now goes to my local office for prompt finalization.

ExLeo777

Star Member
Dec 19, 2022
Gatineau
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yes. It is amazing that they do not process further. Also, you know all the security and criminality checks are done at Nova Scotia. So it means the file was still being handled by someone in Nova Scotia as at March 22. Hopefully, it now goes to my local office for prompt finalization.
maybe do background check
Or your application applied so early need wait
From My test competed to DM 12months
One step slowly after every steps slowly

gsade

Oct 8, 2018
But I noticed in my GCMS that there is an Application Assignment information with a due date of April 12, 2023. Do you see any Application Assignment in your GCMS notes and what due date does it show?