+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship fees

laila

Full Member
Apr 25, 2013
46
0
Can you please tell me how much is the fees for Citizenship?? and where on the Citizenship page I can find it?
thank u
 

xalam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
55
1
630$

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=1&lang=fr&_ga=1.247937287.185092800.1477446369
 

bbssmm88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
72
4
laila said:
That is not English, are you sure? that is alot oh my god
Hi
It is $ 63o for adults and,
$ 100 for minors

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=14BD1E80E27D938CFB708C4B17E6C8A1?lang=en
 

simoncanada

Hero Member
Dec 3, 2015
297
11
bbssmm88 said:
Hi
It is $ 63o for adults and,
$ 100 for minors

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=14BD1E80E27D938CFB708C4B17E6C8A1?lang=en
Total is cad 530 or 630

Why $630

Can you please explain
 

shakeyy

Hero Member
Dec 29, 2011
216
4
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simoncanada said:
Total is cad 530 or 630

Why $630

Can you please explain
its $630 Total... ($530 for Right of Citizenship fee + 100 for processing) didn't you apply already
 

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
172
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeyy said:
its $630 Total... ($530 for Right of Citizenship fee + 100 for processing) didn't you apply already
actually it is :

$530 processing fees + $100 right of citizenship fees
 

shakeyy

Hero Member
Dec 29, 2011
216
4
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
actually it is :

$530 processing fees + $100 right of citizenship fees
oh yah! hahaha woopss! got it mixed up! Thanks for the correction hehe ;D
 

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
2,250
642
laila said:
That is not English, are you sure? that is alot oh my god
It is a lot for a cellphone or a TV, but it is not much compared to the cost of rent, vacation, medical bill... it is basically nothing when compared to what the citizenship brings you
 

laila

Full Member
Apr 25, 2013
46
0
thank you so much....Indeed it is not much for the beautiful future in Canada..good luck to all