+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Fee Increase from Jan 1st 2015

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
brbr said:
Hahhahahahahahaaa I don't even know where to start with this nonsense, & to put ur mind at ease I make six figures, but I find your blabbering to be so ridiculous that I can't be bothered to formulate a rational answer. Please go ahead & keep writing, members of the forum will judge your logic accordingly & most certainly don't need my input. It's a free country afterall. Enjoy your privileged mentality.

p.s. wealth is silent, it doesnt need to be ever-present & public. It is also graceful. Some of the old money bags coming from overseas are all about the show-off & BS, its quite sad.
LOL, you are making six figures, but cry out so loud when CIC increased three figures. Another thing you need to know, people who make six figures, don't talk about equal this or equal that. If you REALLY make six figures, let me give you an advice : UPGRADE YOURSELF.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
arambi said:
Good suggestions... but we need few clarifications that will truly align CIC processing with the airlines industry.

Boarding / departure: all complete applications received and approved for further processing on a given day

First class : $15,000 per person. As special CIC treatment, they will receive a courtesy call or email EVERY DAY from CIC providing them with an update in their file and proactively resolving any issue

Business class : $5,000 per person. As special CIC treatment, they will receive a courtesy call or email EVERY WEEK from CIC providing them with an update in their file and proactively resolving any issue

Economy class : $530 or cheaper per person. No special treatment. Applicants in this class will have to work hard to get any info from CIC (facing long wait on the CIC phone line or talking to a sometime rude or useless CIC agent)

Arrival / unboarding: those who boarded the same plane arrive at the destination at the same time, no matter which class ticket they bought. In the same logic, Oath Ceremony should be on the same day for all complete applications received and approved for further processing on the same day. First class can be the first to SWEAR on that day.... but at the end of the Oath ceremony, all should be Canadians.

Let me know your thoughts.
Another important thing : For First Class and Business Class, on your test date and interview, you can choose your own date and time, but still between CIC's working hours.
This way, if they can have huge fund from First and Business, they can actually lower the price of those Economy class, and speed up the time too. Put it this way, if many people waiting in the line are given oath, means you will have less waiting time, and your oath will be given soon too.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
brbr said:
And if you pay a $100,000 you get a Unicorn from Chris Alexander. And for a measly $1,000,000 you get to give Harper a bath to wash away all of his CIC sins! BRILLIANT! Seems all legit, can't believe CIC is not reading this and going "OMG! How didn't we think of ANY of this before. Find those guys STAT and lets hire them as Senior Consultants, GO GO GO!"
Now this sounds like a 12 years old is playing with a microphone.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
brbr said:
Just because I make good money, doesn't mean I should be receiving a privileged treatment, especially when it comes to something like citizenship. People like you is what's wrong with this world. It's bloody sad.
In that suggestion, you don't receive privilege, but you can buy it. Well, if you REALLY make six figures, you can also choose to pay for Economy class. But for some people who want things to be running instead of walking, and ok to spend more, there is an option available. This way is good for everybody, because the extra fund from more expensive classes can support the Economy class. And government doesn't need to pour in money, good for tax payers. It's like public school and private school stuff.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
brbr said:
You don't get it, it's about principle. I don't think that is appropriate at all, specifically when it comes to the right of citizenship, it's not about money when it comes to basic rights. Life is not all about money. Perhaps you're too young to realize that.
IMO, this has nothing to do with principle. The citizenship is priceless and not about money, but the process is like a flight of Air Canada. Some people want board the plane and get-off faster and have their baggage come out first, so they buy Business or First Class. Some don't mind to wait, or can't afford the price, so have to wait. In the end, everybody reach home safe, that's the priceless part.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brbr said:
Hahhahahahahahaaa I don't even know where to start with this nonsense, & to put ur mind at ease I make six figures(...)

p.s. wealth is silent, it doesnt need to be ever-present & public. It is also graceful.
Silent, graceful and then 6 figures... Well obviously, it also can leave a bad taste in one's mouth...