+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship exam

roshansimon

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi,
I heard that people are now getting letters to write the citizenship test. But the time limit is 21-days.
We haven't got our letter yet, but I'm expecting to get it soon. Since people who applied same time as us, are receiving theirs.

Wife and I are studying for licensing exams, which we have to give next month.
We booked this licensing exam earlier. If we get the letter for citizenship test, what are the chances to get it postponed. Citizenship test is as important as licensing exam.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I heard that people are now getting letters to write the citizenship test. But the time limit is 21-days.
We haven't got our letter yet, but I'm expecting to get it soon. Since people who applied same time as us, are receiving theirs.

Wife and I are studying for licensing exams, which we have to give next month.
We booked this licensing exam earlier. If we get the letter for citizenship test, what are the chances to get it postponed. Citizenship test is as important as licensing exam.
Do the citizenship thing first with the highest priority. The trend is that people who get their citizenship exams postponed are having to spend months waiting for another invite.

Reactions: roshansimon

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
Take the citizenship test, it doesn't take long to study the book and you will have 21 days to take it, the whole thing is only 30 minutes and if won't take half that if you studied but a rescheduled test could add months to your wait.

Reactions: roshansimon