+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship e-certificate portal locked

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
My citizenship e-certificate portal got locked locked and it says cant login. Has any one faced this and can share how it was handled?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
My citizenship e-certificate portal got locked locked and it says cant login. Has any one faced this and can share how it was handled?
Haven't reached this stage but I have read that you should try every half an hour during business hours of your oath office. If you keep trying, it will lock you out for 24 hours.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Haven't reached this stage but I have read that you should try every half an hour during business hours of your oath office. If you keep trying, it will lock you out for 24 hours.
Yes, thats exactly the problem. If it opens after 24 hours, I dont mind. But if there is something that can be done prior to 24 hours, that would be helpful. Didnt know of this limit, it was my mistake. But seeing what the options I have

Reactions: Calgary222

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Yes, thats exactly the problem. If it opens after 24 hours, I dont mind. But if there is something that can be done prior to 24 hours, that would be helpful. Didnt know of this limit, it was my mistake. But seeing what the options I have
What did you end up doing as an alternative? rather than waiting for 24 hours?