+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship - decision made

tiamo

Jun 15, 2017
hi all,

I've checked my citizenship application status on CIC website and it said "decision made". Can anyone tell me what it means? thanks

sebbie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.

If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.

If you do not meet the requirements, you will be informed in writing.

tiamo

Jun 15, 2017
Applicant Notified
You will be notified by mail about the decision on your citizenship application.

If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of citizenship and receive a certificate of Canadian citizenship.

If you do not meet the requirements, you will be informed in writing.
thanks, but I passed the test with 20/20, so I think my ceremony will be soon. So happy

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
The spreadsheet we are using to track applicants in this forum who have given their timelines. Im in my phone, so I don’t have the link handy, but I’m sure someone else will show you the link.

tiamo

Jun 15, 2017
The spreadsheet we are using to track applicants in this forum who have given their timelines. Im in my phone, so I don’t have the link handy, but I’m sure someone else will show you the link.
Can you send me the link please? Thanks