+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship + criminal offense urgent

amazigh-agnostic

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys i hope you’re all doing fine i really appreciate your posts here also the fact that you’re being so helpful towards each other
Here is my case i applied for citizenship last year unfortunately an unexpected sad event happened after a few months later i was victim of harassment and bullying by one of my roommates i was fed up after too much pressure and i knock her on her door asking her to shut her mouth i left home to go to pharmacy after i came bAck i realized the door was broken then she called police in montreal after they came in they only took her testimony and not mine of course she lied to put me in trouble so i was charged with criminal harassment which is the opposite + misdeeds ( broken door ) .actually I am so worried right now to be honest . I even left the city and province i know she might call them and make assumptions and lies for example saying i came back to house etc who knows because i was told to leave the house . Actually i ended up in a shelter.
I am seeking your help please i was wondering If it is gonna impact my legal status here and citizenship application.
I received an email recently to take my exam online i passed it though
id like to know if my citizenship application will be affected .
I am still waiting for the date to appear in court
Thank you so much
I pray you all stay safe
Much love