+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
I would like to know this option too. My brother is getting married in Vietnam 10 days after my oath ceremony date. I just feel helpless and don't know what to do. My oath office is Winnipeg, I am in Vancouver.

I am even willing to fly to Winnipeg to pick it up. Can anyone please advise what to do?

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to know this option too. My brother is getting married in Vietnam 10 days after my oath ceremony date. I just feel helpless and don't know what to do. My oath office is Winnipeg, I am in Vancouver.

I am even willing to fly to Winnipeg to pick it up. Can anyone please advise what to do?
Hi, did you resolve this?

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone here arrange for pickup? How did you do it? Mention it at the ceremony or email them later?

Can you only pick it up at the office that sent you the oath invite? For some reason, my oath is with the Winnipeg, Manitoba, office, even though I live in Montreal, Quebec.

Any kind of information is very welcome! Thanks!
Hi, did you get the answers to your question? I'm in the same situation. Thanks

manu77

May 26, 2022
Hello Sarsen1234, as you picked up your Citi. certificate 2 days after your oath, did you request for in person pick up during your oath?

I did my oath on 2 August 2022 and waiting for my citi. certificate. I did not request for in person pick up during the oath. I need to travel now urgently. Can you please suggest me how I can get my citi. certificate urgently. For in person pick up, what do you suggest me to do now?

My file was processed in Scarborough, Toronto.

Your kind response will be highly appreciated.
How many days after oath,did you get ur certificate.?

xt86

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I picked up my certificate 2 days after the oath ceremony. I mentioned during oath I had upcoming business travel in 3 weeks, so agent said I can either pick it up or they can send it with express delivery. I chose to pick up. Agent sent me email with pick up instructions and said I should send the proof of travel (flight ticket) together with the oath form immediately after the ceremony.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Citizenship Certificate delivered today ( Oct-18-2022). Oath Ceremony Date: 11-Oct
Office: SCR

My location: Toronto ON

Reactions: figsalad