+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship certificate

jahansaid

Feb 28, 2022
Did anyone received citizenship certificate recently? It seems no citizenship certificates were issued in November.
Hey Guys, I had my citizenship ceremony on December 13th,2021 and they said it will take 4 to 6 weeks... I arranged my wedding for the end of March in Pakistan, and all the preparation has been done and I still haven't received my citizenship certificate so I can apply for passport. It is so hard to get hold of CIC. anyone know what should I do, how long more I should wait?

anivesh199

Mar 20, 2022
Hey Guys, I had my citizenship ceremony on December 13th,2021 and they said it will take 4 to 6 weeks... I arranged my wedding for the end of March in Pakistan, and all the preparation has been done and I still haven't received my citizenship certificate so I can apply for passport. It is so hard to get hold of CIC. anyone know what should I do, how long more I should wait?
Hi Did you get any response? I am in the same boat my oath is held on Jan 25th and waiting for certificate. I already submitted 2 web forms but no response .

carolnetto

Jun 16, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Can you please share your timeline? Thank you.

soniyakhan045

Jan 23, 2018
When did you receive your citizenship certificate ?

roger77

May 6, 2016
Anyone with new information? Just finished my oath on the 8th, last week.
I've send the docs buy email minutes later.
Does the track change too?

At the ceremony they are saying 2 to 4 weeks to receive the paper

Aug 9, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am a Canadian Citizen currently living in Curacao, and I gave birth to my daughter in June. Her dad is a Dutch citizen from Curacao.

I have started the process to apply for her Citizenship Certificate online. Regarding the Supporting Documents, we do not have a representative, but it is required to upload a form. I found this form, but there is no option to indicate that we do not have a representative. What are we supposed to do?
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf

Also, if we do not complete the application within 60 days, what will happen? Do we simply need to restart the process?

Thank you very much for your help!