AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
I did this week, they replied saying it is 6 weeks from mailing date (9 november ) not oath date. So...wait until Christmas. WTF :(

This office is very disorganized and they are proving it again and again to me since past 7 weeks, I received one email saying wait until Christmas. One saying solemn declaration.

And when I sent solemn declaration yesterday right away to one of the replies, I got reply saying SOLEMN DECLARATION NOT ACCEPTED as 6 weeks have not passed since mailing date.

THIS IS HOW IRCC WINNIPEG WORKS!!!

Can someone explain to me why is my life being messed up by these incompetent folks like this? Like they don't even stand by their own emails now, what to do.
Wow. I have no more comments for this. If the oath office is saying that, even after asking for solemn declaration themselves then there is nothing that can be done. I hope all this get's sorted out for you soon.

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Wow. I have no more comments for this. If the oath office is saying that, even after asking for solemn declaration themselves then there is nothing that can be done. I hope all this get's sorted out for you soon.
I have one more thing i would like you to read:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2021-citizenship-applicants.740188/page-275#post-10241049

The post by SCNU. I had stumbled across this when waiting for my certificate.

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
I have one more thing i would like you to read:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2021-citizenship-applicants.740188/page-275#post-10241049

The post by SCNU. I had stumbled across this when waiting for my certificate.

I gave it a read, I live in an apartment building. I already asked side building neighbors, nothing. And I have been diligent at checking my mailbox regularly everyday since past 6 weeks like a lunatic. :(

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I gave it a read, I live in an apartment building. I already asked side building neighbors, nothing. And I have been diligent at checking my mailbox regularly everyday since past 6 weeks like a lunatic. :(
You can subscribe to automatic tracking in Canadapost so that you will get advance email notification when any mail is going to be delivered and can look out for delivery van

warrior30

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
You can subscribe to automatic tracking in Canadapost so that you will get advance email notification when any mail is going to be delivered and can look out for delivery van

Even for regular ordinary mail? Canada Post said there is no way to track ordinary mails. My certificate was sent using ordinary mail.

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you ever received your certificate and how ?
i am waiting for mine from last 5 weeks and hevnt received it
Hi yes after almost 2 months from oath date after constant follow up, finally they sent me the decla form and after I sent that back i got my certificate within a week or so