Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: SALOK

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hi, I did my Oath from Montreal office on May 6 th and have not yet received my certificate. Anyone has gone through the process of not getting the certificate what happens now. I have already gone through the IRCC website . Looking for real instances. Thank you

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/managing-certificates/procedures-handling-that-lost-stolen-delivered.html
You have to wait 6 weeks before you can deem it as lost, I forgot the name of the document you'll then need to complete to have another one issued....but have you reached out to the office via email or phone to find out if they've processed it and posted it out?

RocketReach

May 31, 2021
Hi, I did my Oath from Montreal office on May 6 th and have not yet received my certificate. Anyone has gone through the process of not getting the certificate what happens now. I have already gone through the IRCC website . Looking for real instances. Thank you

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/managing-certificates/procedures-handling-that-lost-stolen-delivered.html
Did you call IRCC and confirm it was mailed out?

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you call IRCC and confirm it was mailed out?
Hi yes I called until last week they said it was not mailed Out and suddenly this Monday they said it was posted on 18th May that’s more than a month ago. Now they want me to wait till the 30th of this month and call them again

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to wait 6 weeks before you can deem it as lost, I forgot the name of the document you'll then need to complete to have another one issued....but have you reached out to the office via email or phone to find out if they've processed it and posted it out?
Did you have to go through the lost certificate process, how long after we send the document do we get the citizenship certificate

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Did you have to go through the lost certificate process, how long after we send the document do we get the citizenship certificate
No fortunately I didn't have to go through the process, there are lots of threads in this forum but you may need to search for them unless some of the more senior members can shed further light

canade

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi yes I called until last week they said it was not mailed Out and suddenly this Monday they said it was posted on 18th May that’s more than a month ago. Now they want me to wait till the 30th of this month and call them again
Hi, what phone # did you call? I tried calling 1-888-242-2100 but couldn't find the right menu selection to talk to an agent.

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, what phone # did you call? I tried calling 1-888-242-2100 but couldn't find the right menu selection to talk to an agent.
Hi same number, 1 and put UCI and 11411 I think, first couple of times maybe it will be busy then you will get transferred to agent with wait time

Reactions: SALOK and canade

canade

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks. I called CIC this morning around 9AM and was able to get hold of an agent. The agent said the certificate was shipped last week i.e. shipped 3 weeks after oath ceremony.

canade

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks. I called CIC this morning around 9AM and was able to get hold of an agent. The agent said the certificate was shipped last week i.e. shipped 3 weeks after oath ceremony.
I received the certificate today. Here's the timeline, in case anyone's interested:
May 27 - Oath Ceremony (Montreal office)
June 17 - Certificate Shipped
June 24 - Certificate Delivered

Reactions: Goldenita

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016

I am in the same boat as you, same date and IRCC office - Oath taken on May 6th at Montreal -suckass- office.
have you got anything?

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat as you, same date and IRCC office - Oath taken on May 6th at Montreal -suckass- office.
have you got anything?
Hi no not yet, I thought I was the only one. Please keep me updated here if you hear anything, I will do the same. My agent was Adriana, who was yours. I’m wondering if it’s agent specific, like went on vacation or quit or something. Have you called IRCC, I called several times. Mixed updates one said posted one said not posted one said printed etc. when did your application close.

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi no not yet, I thought I was the only one. Please keep me updated here if you hear anything, I will do the same. My agent was Adriana, who was yours. I’m wondering if it’s agent specific, like went on vacation or quit or something. Have you called IRCC, I called several times. Mixed updates one said posted one said not posted one said printed etc. when did your application close.
yeah, same agent : Adriana, we could've been in the same zoom lol, mine 2022-05-06 at 12:30 PM (EDT)
I sent emails twice and webform twice when I hit 6 and 8 weeks, no reply except for the auto replies.
called once, the agent said the certificate was not printed/mailed yet, and that he will send msg to the responsible office regarding the cert since it exceeded 6 weeks, and they will process it faster, two weeks later nothing, im gonna call IRCC them tomorrow morning.
app closed on May 18.
talked to MP office, they will submit inquiry next week, but i don't think they will help, they usually give same info on the phone.
will keep you updated..

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah, same agent : Adriana, we could've been in the same zoom lol, mine 2022-05-06 at 12:30 PM (EDT)
I sent emails twice and webform twice when I hit 6 and 8 weeks, no reply except for the auto replies.
called once, the agent said the certificate was not printed/mailed yet, and that he will send msg to the responsible office regarding the cert since it exceeded 6 weeks, and they will process it faster, two weeks later nothing, im gonna call IRCC them tomorrow morning.
app closed on May 18.
talked to MP office, they will submit inquiry next week, but i don't think they will help, they usually give same info on the phone.
will keep you updated..
Exactly the same Oath time and date. Same thing not mailed yet. I also contacted my MP yesterday. They said they will send inquiry. Agent said same thing sent internal message to Montreal. In addition yesterday out of frustration I wrote to the email I got the test invite from to ask if they could forward to the concerned. Will keep you posted as well

BGW-MTL

Jul 1, 2022
Exactly the same Oath time and date. Same thing not mailed yet. I also contacted my MP yesterday. They said they will send inquiry. Agent said same thing sent internal message to Montreal. In addition yesterday out of frustration I wrote to the email I got the test invite from to ask if they could forward to the concerned. Will keep you posted as well
Hi--- as i see we are many here from Montreal office waiting Certificate --so pls let us all update here---good luck