+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hmm yeah they said they have received my form and are processing it. They didn't ask me to resend it. So, I don't know.

I think by physically entering into the system, they mean they need to sign on the bottom section of the form and then enter/upload it in the system.
Why would the system show "received" before someone has done that step?

nikhilwason

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver
Why would the system show "received" before someone has done that step?
They didn't specify if the system is showing "received", but the person on the phone put me on hold and checked with the office that administered the oath, and then confirmed to me that they have received my oath form and are currently processing it. I don't know what to make of it.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Correct. Even the phone agents won't be able to access the system and give us case specific answers until it's back up and running :(
Thats not true, I think only the new portal is down. I can sign into the tracker no problem. I hope their backend is also up and running.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I called them a little while ago and the person on the phone told me that my file cannot be accessed right now because the system is down!
Call center agents have no access to the backend - they are just reading the news for us. Visa officers work on a different database i am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: nikhilwason