+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application Type: Only me
Application Sent: Oct. 13, 2017
Application Delivered: Oct. 16, 2017

I have not received any email, mail, or AOR.
and whenever I call them they said due to the high volume of apps,

do you guys think they already open my envelope or still somewhere on the shelf, any suggestion?

Cheers,
Contact them using the webform. By the way i am one of the October 16 applicants who got their AOR on February 26, 2018. Someone got his on March 01, 2018. Just be patient and you will soon receive that email.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
So ECAS shows your 2nd application's received date ?
Yes, it states that my application was received on Jan 18th, which is the 2nd application delivery date as per Canada post receipt

As for my 1st application it is confirmed lost

i know you were among the people who were advising others not to reapply and just keep waiting , but if i have waited all that time it would have been a nonesense

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Yes, it states that my application was received on Jan 18th, which is the 2nd application delivery date as per Canada post receipt

As for my 1st application it is confirmed lost

i know you were among the people who were advising others not to reapply and just keep waiting , but if i have waited all that time it would have been a nonesense
I was advising people to wait for a reasonable amount of time, not indefinitely. Of course applications do get lost, but very rarely. My friend's application was lost and he only found out a year after applying, when he didn't hear back from them. In any case, I would say 95%+ of the applicants (if not more) got AOR eventually.

Reactions: CAN.east and rasmy

fiso85

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

My timeline seems to be very unusual. My application was received on Oct 17, received my AOR on Nov 10. But it hasn't gone to IN PROCESS yet. I called call center two times and their response was "application received and in process are the same"... Obviously, a nonsense response...

It has been 4 months since AOR, and still no news. I wonder if it's possible for them to lose my application after they confirmed they received it :eek:

Any hint on what to do next? Do I have a valid case to contact MP?

foad.arfaei

Nov 15, 2017
Please update my status: I passed the test/interview on 1/March. The officer told me they will send another letter for the ceremony. He also mentioned it will take 6 to 8 weeks (a bit long).

Thanks.

AnkitaD

Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

My timeline seems to be very unusual. My application was received on Oct 17, received my AOR on Nov 10. But it hasn't gone to IN PROCESS yet. I called call center two times and their response was "application received and in process are the same"... Obviously, a nonsense response...

It has been 4 months since AOR, and still no news. I wonder if it's possible for them to lose my application after they confirmed they received it :eek:

I have same situation like you. Called IRCC several times . Same answer . Pls do let me know in case you have any progress I will pm you

JGPG

May 3, 2017
Good day Admin, Please update my status line 309: Whole family passed tests and successfully interviewed at Hamilton offices earlier today. Awaiting DM online update as well as Oath ceremony letter. The officer explained to check the mail box as well as my Ecas regularly. Officer estimating 6-8x weeks. Thanks

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day Admin, Please update my status line 309: Whole family passed tests and successfully interviewed at Hamilton offices earlier today. Awaiting DM online update as well as Oath ceremony letter. The officer explained to check the mail box as well as my Ecas regularly. Officer estimating 6-8x weeks. Thanks
Updated

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am new this forum and I need help!!!

I have applied to citizenship from Calgary
send the application on 13th of October 2017
received and signed on 16th of October 2017

and since then I haven't received email or any kind confirmation.

I called the immigration many time last January and they told me there is a high volume of app.
on the Feb 12 I called again and the agent took all my info and told me that he will email the Office in Sydney. then I call back last week and they said the Sydney Office responded to their email and confirm that they have received the app on October 16 and due to the high volume of app they will contact me when the open my app!!!!

please help!

from what I can see here most all the October's app already processed or at least contact them.

any Idea?
My advise to you is to reapply and not to wait any longer, i was in the same boat
Applied on Oct 13th, application received on October 16th and i didn't receive anything

After 2 month i spoke to a lawyer and he advised me to wait for another month (3 months in total ) and to reapply as it is not normal
And so i did , i spoke to IRCC on Jan 15th and after explaining to them the situation, the agent told me to reapply and her guessing that , they returned my application and it was lost in mail (till the moment i didn't receive any returned application)

I reapplied on Jan 15th and yesterday i got an update on the website that my application was received

So, pls. pls. reapply and save your time

Reactions: SIMO1983

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
Has anyone's ECAS not updated with their test invite? (It's been a week since I got the test invite email, but no movement with ECAS.)

Tdotmem

Feb 7, 2018
I have a question,

I was getting my stamps translated, and when I was checking all the stamps, it seems that I missed to add a vacation I took for 10 days on my physical presence calculator.

This does NOT effect the minimum amount of Total Physical Presence. But I am not sure what to do.

Do I email IRCC about it?
As long as it does not affect your Physical presence, you should be fine.
I missed a couple of entries that I did to the States.. 2 days and 3 days. My Interviewer just checked for those stamps that I was out of the country as they cross check with the Record of Entry to Canada they bring up from the database.

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
My advise to you is to reapply and not to wait any longer, i was in the same boat
Applied on Oct 13th, application received on October 16th and i didn't receive anything

After 2 month i spoke to a lawyer and he advised me to wait for another month (3 months in total ) and to reapply as it is not normal
And so i did , i spoke to IRCC on Jan 15th and after explaining to them the situation, the agent told me to reapply and her guessing that , they returned my application and it was lost in mail (till the moment i didn't receive any returned application)

I reapplied on Jan 15th and yesterday i got an update on the website that my application was received

So, pls. pls. reapply and save your time
A friend of mine applied in oct, thought they had lost his application, called them several times and ended up getting AOR this past February

Toronto456

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have same situation as yours, App received Oct 16th, AOR on Nov 8th, but still status as "Application Received". Please do let me know if you have any updates.