+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Sadly no one can give you a comforting answer, I was also delayed 4 months before they sent me the AOR. As frustrating as it may be, patience is your only way out of this. Sooner or later they will process your application, and you'll get the citizenship, just not as early as the others who applied at the same time.

Best of luck!
But I called them and they said that they have received the package and they will contact me, when? why it delayed all this time ?? no comments. but from what I see all the October's apps already contacted. and I should be first come first serve or what? :(
I understand your pain. Take heart my friend!
In some cases, applicants who get delayed AOR can end up getting test, DM and Oath faster than the ones who got theirs early.

barcafan

Mar 5, 2018
I have a question,

I was getting my stamps translated, and when I was checking all the stamps, it seems that I missed to add a vacation I took for 10 days on my physical presence calculator.

This does NOT effect the minimum amount of Total Physical Presence. But I am not sure what to do.

Do I email IRCC about it?

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I'm one of October applicants , applied on October 16th 2017, and there was no AOR
My last call to IRCC was on Jan 15, 2018 they advised me to reapply which i was planning to but just wanted to wait for 3 months as per a lawyer advise

Applied again on Jan 15th , and again no AOR till today (March 5th) when i was checking my application status by pure coincidence and i found that my application was received but again no AOR received by email and yes my correct email was included in the application

Any explanation for not receiving AOR although my status states otherwise?
Should i contact IRCC and ask for it or just ignore it and continue checking my status on the website ?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
I'm one of October applicants , applied on October 16th 2017, and there was no AOR
My last call to IRCC was on Jan 15, 2018 they advised me to reapply which i was planning to but just wanted to wait for 3 months as per a lawyer advise

Applied again on Jan 15th , and again no AOR till today (March 5th) when i was checking my application status by pure coincidence and i found that my application was received but again no AOR received by email and yes my correct email was included in the application

Any explanation for not receiving AOR although my status states otherwise?
Should i contact IRCC and ask for it or just ignore it and continue checking my status on the website ?
What are the AOR date and In-process date on your-e-cas?

You can call IRCC to confirm email address.

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
What are the AOR date and In-process date on your-e-cas?

You can call IRCC to confirm email address.
There is no AOR, only states

******We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 18, 2018. (which is the delivery date of my second application)

There is no in process case yet, my doubt it was updated today

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

******We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 18, 2018. (which is the delivery date of my second application)

Is there a 2nd line stating:

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on XXXX xx, XXXX

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Has happened in a few cases. I'm guessing they haven't sent you any email or physical letters regarding AOR, correct ? You should be getting it sooner or later. There seems to be a delay with data entry into GCMS for some applicants, not sure why.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Has happened in a few cases. I'm guessing they haven't sent you any email or physical letters regarding AOR, correct ? You should be getting it sooner or later. There seems to be a delay with data entry into GCMS for some applicants, not sure why.
Thanks
Will try my luck and give them a call tomorrow, but at least now i have something not like last time when my 1st application got lost

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Thanks
Will try my luck and give them a call tomorrow, but at least now i have something not like last time when my 1st application got lost
Yes. Please call them. They might be able to check and may be give your application number over the phone.

Reactions: Montreal101