+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

HIAL

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone, this week I received an invite for a citizenship exam next week and they sent me by email a form to sign regarding prohibitions of citizenship... my question is what’s next? Do they tell you the cermoney date and time after test and interview or there are more process to go through?

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hello everyone, this week I received an invite for a citizenship exam next week and they sent me by email a form to sign regarding prohibitions of citizenship... my question is what’s next? Do they tell you the cermoney date and time after test and interview or there are more process to go through?
When was the invite sent and what is the test date - if you let us know we can update the tracker.

After the test and interview(and you pass) - either you will be provided with the oath letter or they will let you know approximate date on when the oath is going to be. you can ask them at the end of the interview if they dont say.

Can you provide your if your app is single or family? and the number of physical presence days for the tracker.

HIAL

Oct 26, 2017
When was the invite sent and what is the test date - if you let us know we can update the tracker.

After the test and interview(and you pass) - either you will be provided with the oath letter or they will let you know approximate date on when the oath is going to be. you can ask them at the end of the interview if they dont say.

Can you provide your if your app is single or family? and the number of physical presence days for the tracker.
Single
Present days 1350 days
Ontario
Test date Feb 6th

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Can someone please indicate how long you have to wait until your application is in progress after you received your AOR and how long from IP to test invite?

thank you