+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi Friends ! I have a question to you all please answer as you people can ,i had applied citizenship on 13-Oct-2017 and i wait until 24 Jan 2018 for my AOR and as per the CIC Customer Service Agents advice i Reapplied on 25 Jan 2018 and on today Feb-1-2018 i got my AOR email of my first application now i am scared about the second application which was sent on 25 jan 2018 could be deliver any time to sydney NS office i had even tried to stop its delivery by calling Canada post but they told me they cant stop in between and that mail must be delivered so if my second application got delivered to Sydney office what will be happening to my first one for which i got the AOR and one thing i did common i use the same Application Fee receipt for the second application so whats going to happen both files please answer i am in a Delema
did u sent completly a new application or was it the same old form with a explenation letter?if you did send with a letter with explenation and old form then i dont think you will have problem.one of the applicant application was being returned saying the form was old .it depends how actually was your second application was.

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Seems like October applicants are receiving their AORs finally this week after long wait! I received mine today, kindly update the spreadsheet when possible, thank you.

App sent: Oct 13
App received : Oct 16
AOR: Feb 1
IP: not yet

Reactions: iwodamiorie

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Seems like October applicants are receiving their AORs finally this week after long wait! I received mine today, kindly update the spreadsheet when possible, thank you.

App sent: Oct 13
App received : Oct 16
AOR: Feb 1
IP: not yet
Can you please share your location, application type (single/family), and # physical presence days ?

Oh and congrats!

Babayaro

Jun 30, 2016
I had an exam today. It was easy 20 out of 20. I suggest you to read the book once at least. Few true false questions few history others general knowledge about Canada. We are not allowed to discuss more than that.

Interview was good with nice officer. Thanks to all of them. Good luck to you

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
Hello friends, my status is in process from December 27, 2017. Today , i have found my status updated with the following message. I have checked my wife and daughter's account. They don't have that message. I checked my email, but didn't get anything. Do you have any idea?

We sent you correspondence on January 30, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hello friends, my status is in process from December 27, 2017. Today , i have found my status updated with the following message. I have checked my wife and daughter's account. They don't have that message. I checked my email, but didn't get anything. Do you have any idea?

We sent you correspondence on January 30, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Fingerprint request

"Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." - you have to wait for the mail

Reactions: tunpi
Hi all,
So i indicated earlier this week that I received my AOR assuming that it was for my second application that I sent early january as my october application was "lost". After accessing ECAS i found out that it was actually my October application. Funny enough I go to check mail today and had mail from IRCC; it was the january application that I apparently used the wrong form (june instead of oct). I am happy that it was returned as i was told by some here that having two applications may cause issues.

I have a question: and that is that should i call IRCC and ask whether the return of my january application will affect my october application as i am already on ECAS?

My advise to all october applicants who haven't received an AOR is the following:
1- You must wait at least for 12 weeks since the delivery of your application to allow them to process your application
2- if you do not hear by the 10 or 11 week then go ahead and open a claim or investigation both with IRCC and through the courier which you used to send your application. This is simply because a lot of applications get lost just through the mishandling of the staff at IRCC and opening an investigation will prompt them to look at your application and at least try to find it.

Good luck and God bless us all :)
Wow, this is a refreshing news that they still have some unprocessed October applications. I am sure those that are still waiting can hang on to this. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for adding me. Apparently, another member has implied I offended you by not being polite enough on my first post with my application information, and as a result I was ignored. Well, I apologise if I hurt your feelings as there was no intent to do that. Have a great day!!
I just read Joshua1's post and he did not say anything about you being "ignored". I also agree with him that we should all give some considerations to the people that are volunteering their time on this forum. It is not their job yet they are trying to keep up with all the information provided.