+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Aawan

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
Doc's Request.
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
29-02-2012
IELTS Request
23-01-2012 Sent with Application
File Transfer...
29-02-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
09-01-2013, 3rd line added on 02-Feb-2013 with "Medical results have been received"
Passport Req..
PPR-1.........23-07-2013 & DM made on ECAS on 16-08-2013.....PPR-2 received on 29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-September-2013
LANDED..........
06-November 2013

Moeezy

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

Please update my app status to :

Test Invite letter/ecas date
: Jan 08
Test Interview date : Jan 31

Thanks!!

App sent : Oct 12
App Received : Oct 16
AOR : Nov 9
IP : Nov 23
Test Invite : Jan 08
Test Date : Jan 31

Reactions: salimnw

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hello

I submitted 2 csc inquiries. And both times Micheline answered a standard template that I added here.

We understand your concern and we can certainly help clarify the process for you.

We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

When an application is received by IRCC, it can take several weeks before the processing begins. There will be no record in the system until the processing has begun.

• To find out the estimated processing times for applications submitted within Canada:
  • For applications submitted to an overseas visa office:
    • you will be able to access the status of your application through e-CAS once it has been entered into our system and you have received correspondence from the visa office.
    • for applications for permanent residence, this process can take 6 to 8 weeks.
  • If you sent your application by traceable means (express post, courier, registered mail):
o you may verify the reception date at the office by contacting the postal service provider.

At this point I am ready to re-submit with a cover letter explainkng the situation.

Anyone else that resubmitted their application ?!

Reactions: Abu Hassaan

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Please update my app status to :

Test Invite letter/ecas date
: Jan 08
Test Interview date : Jan 31

Thanks!!

App sent : Oct 12
App Received : Oct 16
AOR : Nov 9
IP : Nov 23
Test Invite : Jan 08
Test Date : Jan 31
Updated. Congrats

Reactions: Moeezy

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
i have received two same replies from the same agent. I have sent another application and got it delivered yesterday with signature this time, to be confident that it got delivered at right place. hoping them to at-least open up my second application.

Hello

I submitted 2 csc inquiries. And both times Micheline answered a standard template that I added here.

We understand your concern and we can certainly help clarify the process for you.

We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

When an application is received by IRCC, it can take several weeks before the processing begins. There will be no record in the system until the processing has begun.

• To find out the estimated processing times for applications submitted within Canada:
  • For applications submitted to an overseas visa office:
    • you will be able to access the status of your application through e-CAS once it has been entered into our system and you have received correspondence from the visa office.
    • for applications for permanent residence, this process can take 6 to 8 weeks.
  • If you sent your application by traceable means (express post, courier, registered mail):
o you may verify the reception date at the office by contacting the postal service provider.

At this point I am ready to re-submit with a cover letter explainkng the situation.

Anyone else that resubmitted their application ?!

Petmalulodi

Nov 17, 2017
Update on my application.

Got an email today(January 9) for a test invite. And my test date is on January 29.
Thank you.

#surprised
#mixedemotions

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
In process depuis 5 Décembre , ça prend combien du temps pour la convocation test invite ??