+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I know. But they received so many applications that they could not handle it. I know from what you are feeling it hard to convince your mind but they have no track so we cant do anything about it. The reason I said above could be one of many reasons. Did you try raising CSE, and if yes did you include proof of delivery certificate ??
Yes I sent out a CSE with the proof of delivery .. I will just cross my fingers and wait ...guess there are few of us in the same both

Hanin123

Dec 3, 2017
Even if its on a different pile, its been over 2 months like come on ... there must be something there
I would recommend you to reaply again they have probably lost your application. There is no way such applications takes over too months. It happened to me mailed my citizenship aplication 11th October 2017 delever 13th Oct after that never heard anything unless I called CIC agent and the agent told me that they couldn't find my application and they recommended me to reaply I did it Last week and got AOR within 48 hours.

Alyssagreen

Dec 17, 2017
Well like I said before my BF's application was delivered and signed by the same person on october 20th he got his AOR a month ago ... how do you want to explain that ?
Maybe the officer on your application is on vacation! It's the vacation time of the year! And all of us should expect more delay on our cases.

way4infinity

Jan 5, 2011
Canada, Ontario
Visa Office......
Windsor
I would recommend you to reaply again they have probably lost your application. There is no way such applications takes over too months. It happened to me mailed my citizenship aplication 11th October 2017 delever 13th Oct after that never heard anything unless I called CIC agent and the agent told me that they couldn't find my application and they recommended me to reaply I did it Last week and got AOR within 48 hours.
Hello Hanin,
Did you get AOR for the new application or the old one?

Reactions: asifmehmood

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I dont know about re-applying I will wait and see if they answer my CSE before reapplying and will make sure i do it within the 3 months so I dont have to change the dates I guess

crillen

Apr 19, 2013
My status changed to in process today (December 21, 2017). Please update in the spreadsheet accordingly. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hanin123

Dec 3, 2017
How do you know for sure you got AOR for the second application and not the first one? 48hrs turnaround is quite fast and I would be surprised that it is true.
Once you submitt your new application with proof of old application mail reciept then they will know you applied before they will try to find the old one if not find they process the new one faster and they will apologize the old one,s lost with your AOR

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
How do you know for sure you got AOR for the second application and not the first one? 48hrs turnaround is quite fast and I would be surprised that it is true.
I was thinking the same thing well put.

Hanin123

Dec 3, 2017
I had proof of my first application mail reciept and the person signed his name is Mike .So they knew that my first application is lost with their hands they had no excuse to proscess my second one faster within two days and got AOR mail with apologize.They sentry me this. We recieved your second citizenship application and we apologize for the lost one we send you aknowledgement of reciept.

fwhitaker

Apr 6, 2017
Once you submitt your new application with proof of old application mail reciept then they will know you applied before they will try to find the old one if not find they process the new one faster and they will apologize the old one,s lost with your AOR
So when they send the AOR they acknowledge that they lost the previous application and informed you? I would be amazed to see this. Could you print that part of the message on the AOR?

If that is the case, kudos to IRCC for acknowledging their error and hope that this triggers a better processing, otherwise they will start seeing plenty of 2nd applications being sent to them.