+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

zedman

Dec 1, 2017
Did the mail receiver (Probably the security guard or mailman) opened your file right way and put that into the system and sent you AOR in less than 24 hrs?
I wish they had opened my file back in Oct 20. I would be writing my test today. Lol Anyways I have updated my status.

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
delivered on oct 18th , No AOR yet. Submitted a CSE and Spoke to CIC today. they said still they haven't opened my application and looks like application is not returned either. It appears to be delay on few files randomly( and i'm one of them :D), will wait for few more days as the representative suggested.same with my case too still waiting for my APR my application was sent on 13 October
Sa
delivered on oct 18th , No AOR yet. Submitted a CSE and Spoke to CIC today. they said still they haven't opened my application and looks like application is not returned either. It appears to be delay on few files randomly( and i'm one of them :D), will wait for few more days as the representative suggested.
same

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Still no AOR I am wondering if all the people that did not get AOR are getting an additionnal "screening" it doesnt make sense for me anymore, its been 2 months since the application was delivered from CANADA POST and no AOR and no return package .... most of the application delivered in October are in process and even getting test date ....

This is soooo frustrating !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: sham0786

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014

vancouver2017

Dec 4, 2017
Still no AOR I am wondering if all the people that did not get AOR are getting an additionnal "screening" it doesnt make sense for me anymore, its been 2 months since the application was delivered from CANADA POST and no AOR and no return package .... most of the application delivered in October are in process and even getting test date ....

This is soooo frustrating !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Additional screening before starting the initial screening doesn't sound right. They are slow and somehow managed to open November envelopes before going through the October ones, but it doesn't have to do with what's inside the envelopes...

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
Hello,

Please update our info

Dec 20 In process for both of us

Thank you,

Good luck to the rest!

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Additional screening before starting the initial screening doesn't sound right. They are slow and somehow managed to open November envelopes before going through the October ones, but it doesn't have to do with what's inside the envelopes...
Well like I said before my BF's application was delivered and signed by the same person on october 20th he got his AOR a month ago ... how do you want to explain that ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Well like I said before my BF's application was delivered and signed by the same person on october 20th he got his AOR a month ago ... how do you want to explain that ?
There are many things which we arent aware about like how they work or how are they processing applications. What we noticed is after they receive application they do inital completeness check. If at that stage application is deemed incomplete then it is returned (thats why incomplete applications are receiving by PA very quickly). If your application is found complete then they pile it or put is somewhere for it to be entered in GCMS. Thats why if you notice if someone from October receives AOR then there will be few other October applicants who will receive AOR on same day too. So if you didnt received AOR means pile or box in which your application is sitting is not touched yet, and probably your bf's application was in different pile/box whixh was opened and thts why he received AOR earlier than you. I dont know if this makes sense to you.

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
There are many things which we arent aware about like how they work or how are they processing applications. What we noticed is after they receive application they do inital completeness check. If at that stage application is deemed incomplete then it is returned (thats why incomplete applications are receiving by PA very quickly). If your application is found complete then they pile it or put is somewhere for it to be entered in GCMS. Thats why if you notice if someone from October receives AOR then there will be few other October applicants who will receive AOR on same day too. So if you didnt received AOR means pile or box in which your application is sitting is not touched yet, and probably your bf's application was in different pile/box whixh was opened and thts why he received AOR earlier than you. I dont know if this makes sense to you.
Even if its on a different pile, its been over 2 months like come on ... there must be something there

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Even if its on a different pile, its been over 2 months like come on ... there must be something there
I know. But they received so many applications that they could not handle it. I know from what you are feeling it hard to convince your mind but they have no track so we cant do anything about it. The reason I said above could be one of many reasons. Did you try raising CSE, and if yes did you include proof of delivery certificate ??