+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Depends on the location, please check the tracker for average wait times based on location.

I'd like to be added to your spreadsheet.
Received application: Oct 26
AOR: Nov 30
Started Processing: Dec 15th
Question: What is the expected waiting time to write the test?

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
I'd like to be added to your spreadsheet.
Received application: Oct 26
AOR: Nov 30
Started Processing: Dec 15th
Toronto
Question: What is the expected waiting time to write the test? Any estimate?
Added, best of luck.

vancouver2017

Dec 4, 2017
On the same boat here. I submitted a web form last Monday. I will let you know what they say. Oct 16 applicants are still getting AORs. It's a lot slower than before but it hasn't stopped.
Same here. I wouldn't expect them to find the application just after submitting a web form inquiry, but it will let them know of people's frustration. It's understandable that they received a lot of applications on October 16 and takes them a while to process them, but it just doesn't make sense that they are processing November applications before October 16's.

canadatraveldocument

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Same here. I wouldn't expect them to find the application just after submitting a web form inquiry, but it will let them know of people's frustration. It's understandable that they received a lot of applications on October 16 and takes them a while to process them, but it just doesn't make sense that they are processing November applications before October 16's.
yeas im wondering to know exactly whats going on? and how they process application? . but what im thinking they scan every applicant and put them in many classes , it maybe by education or not education, by working or not working , by crime record by countries by names by background. what you guys think?

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
The best theory that I came up with is difference between type of applications. I was an international student and also had a work permit after. Maybe when you have days as a temporary resident that you want to be counted, it takes longer for them to verify all of that.

JGPG

May 3, 2017
Please can you update the spread sheet for my family of 4's application to: In process as of December 13th, 2017 - line 379

vancouver2017

Dec 4, 2017
The best theory that I came up with is difference between type of applications. I was an international student and also had a work permit after. Maybe when you have days as a temporary resident that you want to be counted, it takes longer for them to verify all of that.
That may be true, however the types of permits and jobs one has had should impact the processing of the application, not opening the envelope and issuing the AOR.
At this point I think CPC-Sydney has a "New Applications Pool" where employees dive into at the beginning of the day, take a bunch of envelopes for the day and start working on it. A mail truck pulls up midday and dumps another load of envelopes, and the story repeats next day. That's why there is barely an order in which they process stuff.

I

Imam Gomaa

Done. Good luck
I need razerblade or any other member to help me urgently in this:
I just called CIC and the agent told me your address was changed on Nov. 2nd from USA address to Canadian address, I got shocked. I live in my current address since before getting my PR. The agent told me that the officer might put my file aside because of this.
I told her also that another agent told me that my first day in Canada was May 6th, however, I came and started working in Canda on May 1st and that is what I mentioned in the application form.
Tell me what to do now and my files are sitting there aside waiting for someone to look at them?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I need razerblade or any other member to help me urgently in this:
I just called CIC and the agent told me your address was changed on Nov. 2nd from USA address to Canadian address, I got shocked. I live in my current address since before getting my PR. The agent told me that the officer might put my file aside because of this.
I told her also that another agent told me that my first day in Canada was May 6th, however, I came and started working in Canda on May 1st and that is what I mentioned in the application form.
Tell me what to do now and my files are sitting there aside waiting for someone to look at them?
Try calling them again. You probably will get different answer.

Reactions: sistemc