+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Latecomer

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone,
October 16 applicant here. I finally received AOR today at @5:56pm. It's been exactly two month since I mailed my application. Thank God. Have been eagerly waiting for the "Do Not Reply..." email for so long and finally here it is.

I would like to thank @razerblade and others for keeping me hopeful during the waiting period. For those applicants still waiting for AOR, please be hopeful and it might come very soon.

Reactions: razerblade

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
Hi everyone,
October 16 applicant here. I finally received AOR today at @5:56pm. It's been exactly two month since I mailed my application. Thank God. Have been eagerly waiting for the "Do Not Reply..." email for so long and finally here it is.

I would like to thank @razerblade and others for keeping me hopeful during the waiting period. For those applicants still waiting for AOR, please be hopeful and it might come very soon.

Hi, did you receive it by regular mail or email?

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
AOR is sent via email, if you provided one on the application form. If not, then it comes via regular mail.
I provided my email on the application but nothing received through it even though the online status changed to "Application Received" and they mention that AOR sent on Nov 27th.
Is it normal? and what can I do to ask them to send AOR again?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your question and answer doesn't correlate . Anyway, as I said. in fact, Only 2 reasons people move from their birth country. One type is loser by birth because they simply born in a poor country that's why choose to immigrate. Second type of losers are who is not smart enough to secure a good job on their homeland. yes there are few Canadian do work in a high position overseas but they are very few in numbers.
There are other reasons people move here in Canada. I moved here just for my children; being Canadian they will have better opportunities in terms of higher education. Just for your info., whatever I was saving per month in a country from where I moved, I couldn't save even in 3 years here. Just to conclude, I know many immigrants who didn't move due to any of the reason you stated above. Let's not judge other people based on our own experiences.

Reactions: Joshua1

pretoria11

Mar 6, 2014
I'm not in the spreadsheet, but for the sake of all the Oct. 16 applicants who haven't received their AOR - I just got the AOR email yesterday (Dec.11).

Timeline for your reference:
Delivered: October 16, 2017
AOR email: December 11, 2017
ECAS shows: Line 1 - app. received on October 18, 2017
Line 2 - Study guide sent on December 12, 2017

Last edited:

pretoria11

Mar 6, 2014
I'm not in the spreadsheet, but for the sake of all the Oct. 16 applicants who haven't received their AOR - I just got the AOR email yesterday (Dec.11).

Timeline for your reference:
Delivered: October 16, 2017
AOR email: December 11, 2017
ECAS shows: Line 1 - app. received on October 18, 2017
Line 2 - Study guide sent on December 12, 2017
added some details for your reference

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Hi everyone,

Congrats on this milestone

Reactions: salimnw

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
I would agree with Bobrossky. Almost all Immigrants came to Canada and settle down just because either their home country is not as good as Canada or they didn't able to secure a job there. And yes, love birds always fly towards the better nest. You won't find a Canadian girl living in Haiti for love. Yes the Haitian came here for love. LOL. Anyway, you might some exceptions but exceptions are not example.

LOL. I have seen many people who immigrate simply for adventure or job transfer and decided to take the immigration route. That said, it probably fits the pattern of the tag British/American/Australian/New Zealand Expats vs Immigrants